Favorite pregame meal

Youcallthemlogs

Extra Hitter
Where is the place you like to stop on the way to the ball park? Does your wife properly cook you a certain meal before your games? It may be as simple as a snickers from 7 Eleven.

Mine is 2 different places. I will go to McDonald's and get a $1 coke, 2 Mcdoubles w/o onions, and 2 apple pies. My other go to is Burger King and the 2 for $5 original chicken sandwich and 2 Reese's peanut butter pies.

I had Taco Bell a few hours before my game today. The only pregame stretch I was able to do was the sphincter spreader. I did about 12 reps. We won today. Coincidence?

Youcallthemlogs

Extra Hitter
Haha, quick turn around on your Taco Bell. I don't usually get the gas from them or white castle till the day after.

My buddy when we were 14 was driving with me to our baseball tournament and was passing the worst gas, imaginable. He had White Castle the night before for his birthday. Mid-way through the first game of the morning we lost him for an inning to the toilet.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I can't eat a meal before any game, it's got to be like 3 or 4 hours, I usually have a banana and water an hour before and eat crap afterward, usually try to stay hydrated as much possible

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Goskies, the only proper way to prep and maintian peak performance. I do this or league and tourney ball as I take them both equally seriously, however I up the ante for tourney ball.

Dev

The Rookie
8oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup veggies of choice.

stir fry that ***** up

TheKid33

Star Player
But for some reason the past 2 weeks I've had subway on game day, 1 week I was a stud, the next week.. Not such a stud. So I don't think it's a ritual meal lol.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Someone taking their softball a little seriously.......................Though, I do like to see my enemies driven before me and to hear the lamentations of their women.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine is 2 different places. I will go to McDonald's and get a $1 coke, 2 Mcdoubles w/o onions, and 2 apple pies. My other go to is Burger King and the 2 for $5 original chicken sandwich and 2 Reese's peanut butter pies.

how do you not **** on yourself while playing after eating that garbage?

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Goskies, the only proper way to prep and maintian peak performance. I do this or league and tourney ball as I take them both equally seriously, however I up the ante for tourney ball.

TF is Goskies Tippy?

8oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup veggies of choice.

stir fry that ***** up

Old guyz gosta eat right :rolleyes:!!

I like PBJ and a Rockstar & Gator Aid ****tail

1 heaping scoop of C4 on an empty stomach.
Pre-Workout+Kicks+In+-+Gym+Meme.jpg

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its softball, I dont eat anything different on game days as I do the rest of the week.

I used to not until I had chili before a game a few weeks ago. I avoid that one now. Probably wouldn't eat pancakes either.

blakcherry329

TF is Goskies Tippy?

Old guyz gosta eat right :rolleyes:!!

I like PBJ and a Rockstar & Gator Aid ****tail

Exactly:biggthumpup:

Regular games, nothing special. Smart Water

Tournaments...Nature's Valley granola bars. Planters Energy Nut mix(w/chocolate covered peanuts), and Wild Bill's Beef Jerky. Snacking all day. Drink-wise is "WalMart MIO" energy with Smart Water.
No regular food until the ride home. Then it's LONG JOHN SILVER'S! (if I can find one:biggthumpup:) White Castle will do, also.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
TF is Goskies Tippy?

Goskies are a variation of brewskies with added go juice.

1.) Take your cheap beer of choice
2.) Drink it down a .5-1"
3.) Top it off with your energy drink of choice
4.) Drink
5.) Repeat

Most prefer Coors Light & Red Bull, I like Coors & sugar free Rockstar.

moty0901

Starting Player
I usually sautee some grits, a soft boiled duck fetus, Mongolian donkey brains, a whole sheep's head, moose nose, fruit bat wings, flying mice legs, and rooster gizzards in squid ink. If out of moose nose I eat a live octopus, straight up.

OilCountryCanno

Star Player
yeah...I can't eat a meal pregame unless it's at least 3 hours away. Before 3 hours on game days I eat a banana, water and whatever fruit I have lying around. Post game, I've been trying to cut out high carbs, but it's hard...really hard. For soccer and volleyball there's absolutely no way I can eat anything pre game besides a banana...softball you can get away with eating crap before a game though.