Feedback on Jeff hall asa legit red and black one

hhh111

Addicted to Softballfans
Want some feedback on this bat. Thinking about trading for one but wanna know some feedback. As far as durability, pop, break in period and how it holds up against 44/375 and 44/400 balls and how it hits them

single wally

Professional Amateur
Bump for feedback, I just got one and curious what others are thinking about it. I found this gem of a youtube review where the idiot blasts middle on his daughter with the first swing (around 0:45). :wtf2:

Last edited by a moderator:

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
^^^haha that was great!

my jh legit has been outstanding since I took the wrapper off. if there's a break in point I didnt have one. ive sold a lot of these oocally and people have been loving them and usimg them with all balls. so far only rattles but my balanced asa legit had a rattle in the wrapper. these new bats are awesome and definitely not the same as older worth bats

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
I like how he tells her after buzzing her "I wouldn't put it there". Nice bat control with the entire field open to hit! I'm surprised he didn't have his daughter he keeps shhhushing on the hot corner to shag :eek:
And I would agree with above posts...very good stick with a nice feel right away.

doG

dabz
Mine got small cracks after around 150 BP swings. It was just a demo bat though so we kinda abused it. I don't imagine too many people take 150 swings in a BP session with 44/375 dudleys if they don't wanna end up with small cracks in their bat:) All that being said, I agree with all the above posts. It was hot right out of the wrapper, sweet spot was nice, love the slight end load feel, and after it developed those cracks they didn't get any bigger for a very long time...probably 5-6 hundred more swings all with those same dudley 44/375's.

RT Addict

\m/NEED MORE COWBELL\m/
Bat is a bit stiff, but it sure hits the ball well. I have a 28.5 oz with about 500 hits on it and it is on fire.

RoeReaper

Coach
I had the 27.5 for a while and sold it. It just didn't compare to the new stamp Demarini's or the white bat. (IMO)

I also had to send it into worth to fix the end cap and handle falling off...

bigdd13

Addicted to Softballfans
Great bat. No break in really. Lots of pop. Only at about 150 swings with mine but no durability issues at all.

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine finally died today at about 1000 swings, it was a trooper the whole way. Thing was fire from after the first 200 bp swings. Was hot out the wrapper but caught fire after 200. Don't think I will swing any thing else for a while . Getting my warranty return and am buying another.

Iowagooser

The Veteran
finally hit my first bomb with this bat. The ball was smokin off the bat. Took about 75-100 game cuts to get there tho. Most of the blame there is on the guy holding the stick!!

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally got my replacement back today, she is beautiful. To bad ball is done for the year up here so have to wait til spring to break her in for next year. So she will just sit here in the house NIW. Man I can't wait til spring.