fight breast cancer jerseys

jstrong

They love to hate me
I ordered a couple of weeks ago, just wondering if you had an update. Name is Desiderato

SacBunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Jerseys fit one size up and take longer than expected to get in. Both a buddy and myself ordered a jersey at the same time and we got them in 6 weeks later. They both fit us one size up.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
Just thought I would post a final mock up, will post pics of final jersey when it comes in. Thanks Dave, this will mean a lot to my family!
Clutch-Apparel-March-of-Dimes-Jessop-10-Design-Comp2.png

Just curious how this one was going

Thanks,

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Will you be shipping my sleeve you said you shipped 2 weeks ago?

Who is this? Gotta love post like this with ZERO information to go off of.

I can't help you if you don't give me information. PM me or email me, unless your posting this just to get your rocks off with your keyboard.

Thanks,
Dave

SacBunt

Addicted to Softballfans
But yet you knew exactly who you needed to ship out a sleeve to. I'll let you know when I get it

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
But yet you knew exactly who you needed to ship out a sleeve to. I'll let you know when I get it

Not based on your post on Softball Fans I didn't.

Like I've said a thousand times, if your primary way to get in contact with someone is a softball message board, you'll likely fail. The issue is that too many people think that they can push people around on message boards to get what they want. I'm not one of those people. If you are the one that I sent a SECOND armsleeve to via FedEx, then we'll for sure know that it arrived this time.

Dave

jstrong

They love to hate me
Dude this took forever to get here, but they are SICK!!!! Excellent Job on both the Jersey / Ass Towel.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Dude this took forever to get here, but they are SICK!!!! Excellent Job on both the Jersey / Ass Towel.

I moved shop locations and it caused a shipping issue. Sorry about the delay. I very glad your happy with them.

Dave

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope not Helton17, It has def been a long wait, but I am going to try and stick it out. This jerseys isn't for me, it is a gift to my brother who lost his sonto Potters Syndrome, so if waiting gets this to me, then although it sucks, i am willing to do it (as dumb as this may sound). This will mean a lot to my brother and do not want to try and find another company do replicate this. The whole idea of me purchasing this and some of the proceeds going to march of Dimes was and is important to me as well, so hopefully this will get squared away...I'm holding out hope

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
I hope the best for you. Dave has treated me like garbage. Hopefully you will get better.

Helton17

Eventually, we all get what we deserve, sir. You're no different.

This is going to be great Buyer Beware material.

Clearly, you are money hungry douchebag who only cares about your large orders. How many people are waiting because I your mishap, or never got their order at all? SEVERAL

Just because you refunded after WE HAD TO CONTACT YOU, doesn't make it okay.

It's sad that you are representing a company that supplies to charities, because you are a complete jerk.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
Waiting sucks and like I said frustrating, but Dave is at least trying to make it right for all parties involved. Dave has communicated with me throughout this process, sometimes better then others, but besides the waiting part, I feel he is trying to make things right.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
This is going to be great Buyer Beware material.

Clearly, you are money hungry douchebag who only cares about your large orders. How many people are waiting because I your mishap, or never got their order at all? SEVERAL

Just because you refunded after WE HAD TO CONTACT YOU, doesn't make it okay.

It's sad that you are representing a company that supplies to charities, because you are a complete jerk.

Once again you show you have no basis of fact for anything you say. You don't know anything about my orders, about who got refunds and when, who I supply to and for what reason. But I'm the douche bag. Sounds good man. Now I am going to get back to printing the 120 shirts that I am printing for the Komen 5K here this weekend. Because I am good for nothing and a theif, right Helton?

Feel better? I sure hope so. I'm so hurt. Really, I am. You've crushed my spirit.

Helton17

Once again you show you have no basis of fact for anything you say. You don't know anything about my orders, about who got refunds and when, who I supply to and for what reason. But I'm the douche bag. Sounds good man. Now I am going to get back to printing the 120 shirts that I am printing for the Komen 5K here this weekend. Because I am good for nothing and a theif, right Helton?

Feel better? I sure hope so. I'm so hurt. Really, I am. You've crushed my spirit.

Theif=Thief

There...I taught you something. You're welcome.