For sale only - 4 NIW w/ reciept SB73V Voltage's

BigCat24

The Juggernaut #24
These are all sold.

Please don't waste time by sending me trade requests, these are FOR SALE only. I am selling them for a friend, so the asking price is what he wants to get for them.

All are NIW returnable with individual reciept.

Louisville TPS Voltage SB73V bat.
2 - 26oz.
1 - 27oz.
1 - 28oz.

He wants $SOLD per bat shipped USPS priority mail insured, inside of the United States. Canada will be additional.

Bats are sold first come, first serve. PM me if you have any questions. I have excellent feedback!

Last edited:

BigCat24

The Juggernaut #24
I'm sorry guys. I am just trying to unload them for a friend of mine and he won't go lower than 250 right now. I am just the middle-man, so don't shoot the messenger! :D:D:D If he changes his mind on the price, I will let you know.

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
well ive got a SA model if anyone is interested.illd do 130 shipped.NIW 28oz. sorry for jacking the thread

bigcraig

when in doubt, mumble
Dammit - I just sold mine for $135

Does anyone think that these will go up once the season starts?

A 27oz went for 260 + shipping on the bay over the weekend. Couldn't believe it. I sold 6 last fall for $160 and thought I was robbing people.

BigCat24

The Juggernaut #24
A 27oz went for 260 + shipping on the bay over the weekend. Couldn't believe it. I sold 6 last fall for $160 and thought I was robbing people.

They have gone for over 270 on ebay, and shipping is on top of that. Pretty crazy! Like I said, these are not my bats, just a friends that I am trying to help out... Thanks for looking everyone!

Madsunz

They have gone for over 270 on ebay, and shipping is on top of that. Pretty crazy! Like I said, these are not my bats, just a friends that I am trying to help out... Thanks for looking everyone!

Tell your friend to get an account on Softballfans.com and sell them, then you won't have to deal with people giving you grief. :)

ricer71

Addicted to Softballfans
I think he can ask what ever price he would like for them ,

If you don't like the price don't post ..

Hey just a thought ,, I have a OG Flex I would like to get $500 for ,,,, guess thats above org retail ,, hmmmmm guess things happen ...

bump to the top for a great bat ..

kennethparbo

Please don't waste time by sending me trade requests, these are FOR SALE only. I am selling them for a friend, so the asking price is what he wants to get for them.

2 - 26oz.
1 - 27oz.
1 - 28oz. <<< Sold pending payment.

He wants $250 per bat shipped USPS priority mail insured, inside of the United States. Canada will be additional.

Bats are sold first come, first serve. PM me if you have any questions. I have excellent feedback!
I am intrested in your Louisville TPS Voltage 27oz. SB73V bat. I was wondering what i will have to do to purchase the bat. if you could email me back the information at my personal email address i would really appreciate it.
Here is my email address.
[email protected]
thank you for your time.
Kenneth

Lumpster

Addicted to Softballfans
Been watching these on eb@y the last month and they have been going for $280, now is the time to get them as these will hit $300 easy once spring hits.

1stbase1515

2 - 26oz.
1 - 27oz.
1 - 28oz. <<< Sold pending payment.

He wants $250 per bat shipped USPS priority mail insured, inside of the United States. Canada will be additional.

If you still have any??? I'll take a 26oz and 27oz. I'll pay through paypal immediately!!! e-mail me at [email protected].....

laosparkplug

Bigcat24, Do you still have Voltage Sb73V 26 and if you do what is needed for this transaction to happen. This TPS IS STILL IN WRAPPER CORRECT.