My 28oz mandingo out hits the crippler out of the wrapper

Very impressed so far with the Mandingo

I have over 500 swings on my pinky no cracks

over 500 on my Juiced no cracks

and about 250 on the mandingo no cracks

God must be taking care of you... :rolleyes:

maddux31jp17

HATERS DRINK THE KOOL AID
where are the videos of you hitting these bats you claimed would be put up when you signed on with Bass... or have I just missed them. I want to see the Mandingo in action.. by somebody other than Canseco.. lol

Last edited:

Country35

Banned User
where are the videos of you hitting these bats you claimed would be put up when you signed on with Bass... or have I just missed them. I want to see the Mandingo in action.. by somebody other than Canseco.. lol

if you search for them they are there

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps

Would me hitting off a tee do?
I can do that tomorrow, or I am sure steve can do one.

maddux31jp17

HATERS DRINK THE KOOL AID
Would me hitting off a tee do?
I can do that tomorrow, or I am sure steve can do one.

Sure Bob... That would get it done.. Just nice to see the bat being hit by somebody other than Hall or Canseco.. ha ha. I can't wait to get out there and hit mine.. but since I live in what seems to be the arctic circle.. I have to live vicariously thru the board and all of you who live in warm weather.

hrdchrgin13

will you post pics of the juice?

Here you go J.

IMG_3118.jpg

BRAIN

Rookie
Yes it is but I am not sure if I will be back in time to make the derby.

What time is the derby? I wanted to go enter but my Assassin is not nearly broken in as I would like. With your bat I'd be hitting with the best shaved sticks in DFW. ;)

BIG JOE

One hit left!
^^^^^ So you will be swinging these extra cuts to grow your ego? If its a derby just swing a cheaper bat! No way will I waste my assassin to hit in a derby! Good luck!

BRAIN

Rookie
Yes it is but I am not sure if I will be back in time to make the derby.

Hey I just checked my FB invite and the derby I am talking about is on the 25th. Sponsored by All Day Sports. So it is next week. Is there another one this weekend? If you can make the 25th I'd go up there and represent as long as my meatball pitcher (Macho) can go. :)

BRAIN

Rookie
^^^^^ So you will be swinging these extra cuts to grow your ego? If its a derby just swing a cheaper bat! No way will I waste my assassin to hit in a derby! Good luck!

Considering that I'd probably be one of the smallest guys entering (weight wise) I don't think I'd be growing my ego. If it breaks it breaks. It has a warranty. And like I said, all other bats there will probably be thinner than my stock Assassin so it's all good.
Bob's bat = 700+ cuts and hot as hell
My bat = 120 cuts and just getting warmed up :)

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
It is all day sports on the 18-19th
I will be in Kentucky on the 26th
Lunch is over so I need to spend time with the wife, I may try to check later but I am not ignoring anyone :rolleyes::D

earnstaf

BP Hero
Considering that I'd probably be one of the smallest guys entering (weight wise) I don't think I'd be growing my ego. If it breaks it breaks. It has a warranty. And like I said, all other bats there will probably be thinner than my stock Assassin so it's all good.

I think if you get past 200, you might have one of the "good ones".... good luck. I tempted to try one more time to get one of those.

BIG JOE

One hit left!

Swing away brother! Make those big guys with their shaved sticks rub their heads.

BRAIN

Rookie
It is all day sports on the 18-19th
I will be in Kentucky on the 26th
Lunch is over so I need to spend time with the wife, I may try to check later but I am not ignoring anyone :rolleyes::D

***EDIT****
There are 2 derby's. One this Friday and one next.

Last edited:

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

Not hating but really confused here. All that I keep hearing is these BASS bats are game ready in 20-50 hits but yours is almost 3 times as many hits but it's just starting to warm up...

earnstaf

BP Hero
Not hating but really confused here. All that I keep hearing is these BASS bats are game ready in 20-50 hits but yours is almost 3 times as many hits but it's just starting to warm up...

Mine never got truly hot before it snapped. The last 10 swings were good, but not to the extent that a few are hyping them to be. His is probably on the way out and he doesnt even know it.

I think I am going to give Bass the benefit of the doubt and buy another Assassin. I'm going to put it through the same BP regime and see how many swings I can get out of it.