For you Colorado Springs players (baseball & softball)

Are there any other cages besides Rocky Mountain Batting Cages? If there aren't, is there a reason there isn't?

The wife and I have been wanting to start our own batting cages for a while and when we got here and noticed RMB cages is the only thing here, talks about starting our own increased.

We would try to have 4 machines (slow/fast pitch softball and baseball), 2 tunnels for lessons, bullpens, live pitching, etc., a pro shop with both baseball and softball equipment, 2 basketball courts, and depending on the space we would find I would really like to have an infield. The infield would be a little larger than the actual infield. Have the infield netted off for BP as well as taking infield. We would have camps, lessons, team practices, etc. Of course, we would have to find some business partners cause the wife and I are pretty young. The wife is a year a way from having her MBA so she has the education and experience. We both worked at batting cages back home with a similar set up. We also have a friend with Major League experience. I know he is already interested. We have talked about it a few times.

The main thing we would want to know is, would it be successful?

12th Man

OG COMbatant
Contact the BBB for the Springs. They'll be able to give you a lot of good info that you are looking for.

Sweet...thank you.

The wife was wondering if your team is sponsored by Combat. Im guessing so by your sig. The wife's family has a good friend that is a rep for them back in NC. The father in law's team is sponsored by Combat as well.

12th Man

OG COMbatant
Sweet...thank you.

The wife was wondering if your team is sponsored by Combat. Im guessing so by your sig. The wife's family has a good friend that is a rep for them back in NC. The father in law's team is sponsored by Combat as well.

No sponsorship. I am pretty much retired from tourney ball. I'll be climbing the 14'ers here in CO this summer. Maybe fill in for a team a tourney or 2.

popo4u

Addicted to Softballfans
N. Colorado Springs would be closer for me than the indoor cages my team usually hits.

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
Let me know if any of you want to hit some BP sometime. I am in town now and ready to hit some BOMBS! :)