FU DAWG aka FU NASTY!

Cali_4sb

Coach
Sad day.. Broke my Fu Dawg in this weekends tourny. She went out like a champ. I hit a HR in our last game and my buddy picked it up and saw the crack:( Bped it and she broke 10 swings after. Im getting the One in return.. hope its similar

Sebass

***OG***
Sad day.. Broke my Fu Dawg in this weekends tourny. She went out like a champ. I hit a HR in our last game and my buddy picked it up and saw the crack:( Bped it and she broke 10 swings after. Im getting the One in return.. hope its similar

My condolences :(

On a lighter note....took my 27 oz FU out for some BP yesterday and I was getting some crisp line drives and a couple 1 hoppers to the fence :D. Can't wait to get some more hits on it, I can tell it's gonna break in nicely!

TRaj2327

Haha. Not at all. I have one of each and that's all I need. They swing VERY similar but I never gave the MLC a chance. Last fall/winter I broke in my Fu Dawg and it's awesome.

It's like red dog has an MLC radar system implanted in hhis head to let him know when an MLC comes up for sale and to get it now.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm afraid mine is about to blow. Mine is crazy hot.

I have a CL22 that is cracked. IF i get a True One, will it be similar to the Fu Dawg?

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Fu's, Spec1's, and 2.1's are balance in 26/27oz weights, mid-end loaded in 28/30oz weights. I have no idea about the True One but it sounded like it was balanced across the board which is why I went the Future route. I think it was Bird25 who said the 30oz True One is balanced, he knows his heavy bats and knows what end load is.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm curious if i should go with a 28oz True One. I went up on the CL22 (27 to a 28) and it's ok. But it's a mental thing cause it swings much differently (due to the noticeable endload in the 28). I'm just wondering if there is a big swing difference between the 28 and 27oz One.

To get back on track...... I love my FU!!!!!

Rega17

'MERICA
i'm curious if i should go with a 28oz True One. I went up on the CL22 (27 to a 28) and it's ok. But it's a mental thing cause it swings much differently (due to the noticeable endload in the 28). I'm just wondering if there is a big swing difference between the 28 and 27oz One.

To get back on track...... I love my FU!!!!!

I've swung every weight in the true one and they are all balanced

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Looks like fiya mang. I guess mine isn't even close to broken in yet, but it still hits great. So, it looks like it gets even better looking at those fiya lines on that one?

LS AzZkIkr

Manager
This is my third Fu and it's gas! Both of my others broke last year but man they are hot!! This is the first one I have had that rattled. The others just broke with no real webbing.

TRaj2327

My buddy got 1500 out of his and he put a light roll on it and beat the hell out of it with NSA 44/400's. So with a mixture of 44/375's, 52/300's, and no roll...I would say his should have lasted easily 2000-3000 swings.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
My buddy got 1500 out of his and he put a light roll on it and beat the hell out of it with NSA 44/400's. So with a mixture of 44/375's, 52/300's, and no roll...I would say his should have lasted easily 2000-3000 swings.

A cookie of a bat... ...man. I can see it now. Prices are going to go up. :rolleyes: