full subs 30$ ea

sjury

The Old Man
Really?? I wouldn't even PM you. No pictures, no website, 8 posts, not even a f'ing company name, and you're trying to get people by posting a cheap price. At least spend some time and make a convincing argument to do business with you, instead of a dozen other gtg companies on here.

SA Replacements

Addicted to Softballfans
really?? I wouldn't even pm you. No pictures, no website, 8 posts, not even a f'ing company name, and you're trying to get people by posting a cheap price. At least spend some time and make a convincing argument to do business with you, instead of a dozen other gtg companies on here.

here for the viewing pleasure lol !

Thought the same thing...I figured it was gonna be sjury or oakleydude44 first and sjury won...:D

here for the viewing pleasure lol !

Why would you guys post insults, etc. in this thread? Show some professionalism.

If you don't know what Vapor Apparel is; I suggest doing some research before insulting them. Most, if not all, of the people playing competitive softball have worn a decorated Vapor jersey.

My favorite part of that website is their SPF 50 shirts.

Why would that be funny? Polyester has an inherent UPF rating (usually above 50). I'd guess that name is playing to that quality.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Why would you guys post insults, etc. in this thread? Show some professionalism.

If you don't know what Vapor Apparel is; I suggest doing some research before insulting them. Most, if not all, of the people playing competitive softball have worn a decorated Vapor jersey.

Why would that be funny? Polyester has an inherent UPF rating (usually above 50). I'd guess that name is playing to that quality.

Why would you quote me when I wasn't posting an insult???

And I've used Vapor Apparel since back in 2009 and still occasionally do use them when I get a call for them, especially youth and onsies...

I also don't see any mention of "cutandsew" being a rep for Vapor Apparel so I think you are jumping to conclusions...maybe you need a little professionalism...

you're very quick to defend someone you don't know and who has ZERO information or feedback on them...

sjury

The Old Man
Why do I post on these? Have you seen the state of uniforms today? 24 new guys very year with super cheap prices and in 6 months well have to listen to the whining. I sent them my money and I still have nothing. If you're going to get into the uniform business first start local, and do your own team(s) and some other guys in the area. After you've actually designed, received, and delivered your gear take some pictures, show your mock ups, and at least make a decent ad. Sell yourself and your shirts, selling on just cheap prices is a bad business plan. No pictures and examples of your work, no bueno.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Why do I post on these? Have you seen the state of uniforms today? 24 new guys very year with super cheap prices and in 6 months well have to listen to the whining. I sent them my money and I still have nothing. If you're going to get into the uniform business first start local, and do your own team(s) and some other guys in the area. After you've actually designed, received, and delivered your gear take some pictures, show your mock ups, and at least make a decent ad. Sell yourself and your shirts, selling on just cheap prices is a bad business plan. No pictures and examples of your work, no bueno.

Careful, you might be called out for posting insults...:rolleyes:

sjury

The Old Man
Careful, you might be called out for posting insults...:rolleyes:

Think about it though...... How much work do you think some guy is going put into your uniforms, if he can't even make a decent ad, or put together a simple marketing flyer or post???

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Think about it though...... How much work do you think some guy is going put into your uniforms, if he can't even make a decent ad, or put together a simple marketing flyer or post???

For the record...I completely suck at flyers...wish I had a "flyer" guy...some guys have real nice ones and I don't want to copy them so I do suckass flyers...

If you worked for, or owned, Microsoft; you wouldn't waste your time and energy to post negative information toward the products and policies of Apple.

I'm not defending anyone. I don't care if 'cutandsew' fails in his/her business ventures. Regardless of who 'cutandsew' is; we need to hold ourselves, as business owners or their representatives, to a higher standard. If you (speaking in generalities) represent a company, you should act accordingly.

Honestly, this section has created unheard of requirements for a business to exist within its threads. It has created unrealistic price points, lead times and various other hurdles. If a business chooses to not abide by the very specific unwritten laws of this section, it is supposedly doomed to failure.

This thread is a perfect example of this. Due to the fact that this business wasn't presented in the exact fashion required of this forum, the thread was torn apart. Yes, I understand how a business needs to function. I founded a business in 2009 and it does very well.

Last edited:

WarHorse

Star Player
If you worked for, or owned, Microsoft; you wouldn't waste your time and energy to post negative information toward the products and policies of Apple.

I'm not defending anyone. I don't care if 'cutandsew' fails in his/her business ventures. Regardless of who 'cutandsew' is; we need to hold ourselves, as business owners or their representatives, to a higher standard. If you (speaking in generalities) represent a company, you should act accordingly.

Honestly, this section has created unheard of requirements for a business to exist within its threads. It has created unrealistic price points, lead times and various other hurdles. If a business chooses to not abide by the very specific unwritten laws of this section, it is supposedly doomed to failure.

This thread is a perfect example of this. Due to the fact that this business wasn't presented in the exact fashion required of this forum, the thread was torn apart. Yes, I understand how a business needs to function. I founded a business in 2009 and it does very well.

Maybe you can give Cutandsew some business advice then.

cutandsew

Banned User
West Coast Athletics

Hello Again everyone.

I Am A rep for West Coast Athletics that is correct. I am not Mr. Dawson

I am able to sell full dye uniforms for 30$ yes that's right 30$

if you are interested please pm me here I will check my messages once per week.

you can view the products available at the owners new facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Coast-Athletics/519314894851097?ref=bookmarks

there are many pictures there. No not made in china, or pakistan. He has full control of what he makes, I've been there and seen the equipment

if you message him personally please tell him where you heard about him

thanks guys.