Funny hitting tips and grunts!!

Softball.com:

rjp217

Beer Me
LOL! You have too much time on your hands and people are going to blast you but I found it funny. "Stack the hands" kid!

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
lol..

I know..Just doing it out of Bord-em..Don't mind the negative comments..Just doing it for fun and to get some laughs out of it..I hope people don't take me TO serious!! lol..Glad ya got a laugh out of it..:D

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
thanx..

This funny stuff right glad i watched this it made my day lol..
I will soon be putting on hitting clinics all over the country..1st one will be in Shaboygan Virgina and the next in Burpalot Wyoming..lol j/k..glad ya gotta laugh..:)

rjp217

Beer Me
Favorite part because it's true:

"Stack the hands, cuz that's what I seen a lot of good players do, they stack the hands. I guess it gives you quicker wrists, I don't know, I just do it cuz they do it."

:D

Trophy Hunter15

Addicted to Softballfans
This made me laugh as well. "I'm just saying" If I ever make it down to KC I'll have to look you up for some personal training and a little bp.

efmbcali91

Addicted to Softballfans
This is too funny... I play with a girl who grunts every time she hits, and of course I posted this on my softball facebook page. Should get a laugh because me and my 7 year old son were rolling.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanx ya'll..

This is too funny... I play with a girl who grunts every time she hits, and of course I posted this on my softball facebook page. Should get a laugh because me and my 7 year old son were rolling.
Im glad you guys gotta laugh!! And there is monthly hitting clinics that i put on down here in KC but Im all booked up till??? Oh wait..I have plenty of openings..lol..

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
THanx to everyone!!

I have a lot more softball vids if ya'll wanna check em out on link below..Spread the word and I'll keep trying to make funny vids..thanx for all the great comments..:)

bdub69

Is a bat P-I-M-P!
Good stuff. When u hit the pole, that did it for me. LMAO!!
gotta do an ooooop vid for sure!

Keep it coming.