game rally

napa

Extra Hitter
Ok guys i dont know if this one has been talked about but, whats everyones game rally storys. i bring this up because my team came back from nine runs down and with a 3 run shot to win... it was pretty cool way to win i think so... So lets hear them.

Moose40

I make turtles look fast
down 9-1 in 5th inning, God decided to flush a toilet on us, torrential rain is coming in almost straight, being directed by a very strong wind blowing from the third base side towards 1st base. The opposing team asked the umpire to call the game, at this point we are soaked, cold, and ready to chalk this loss up, and get out of the rain, so we didn't argue. The umpire of all people states, there is no lightning, so game continues. We put up 9 runs in the top of the 6th, hold them to nothing, and put one more up in the 7th, they go 1-2-3 in the 7th, and lose 11-9. Man, were they ticked off.

just moonshots!

2 out nightmare
Ok guys i dont know if this one has been talked about but, whats everyones game rally storys. i bring this up because my team came back from nine runs down and with a 3 run shot to win... it was pretty cool way to win i think so... So lets hear them.

our team did this exact thing last year in a 4th of july tourney...

Avy1234

Last weekend we played in a tournament. We were having a terrible game and were trailing by 11 going into the bottom of the 7th. We got a rally going and scored 12. It was an exciting win. And just as entertaining...the other team was pissed! lol

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans

When in doubt, it probably has.... Over and over.... lol

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Down 11-1 in the bottom of the 7th, no time left and we came back and beat em.

Ended up coming through the losers bracket and winning the tournament.

cpizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
These are like poker bad beat stories.. everyone loves to tell them but nobody remotely cares about anyone else's story.

palmim

Addicted to Softballfans
Just happened this past Sunday. We are down 7 going to the top of the 7th. Our first batter pops out, ( he then packed his stuff up and left the field without saying a word. We score a couple another guy gets out and score a couple of more to tie the game. At this point we have men at first and second we realize no matter what happens this is our last batter since the leadoff man drove away and is an automatic out. We tell our runners to just keep running. our batter hits a ball about 3 feet up the first base line the catcher picks it up throws it into dead ball territory runner from second scores inning ends witht he auto out us holding a 1 run lead. other team goes down in order.