Gates Veteran

backlast

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to meet you face to face in Myrtle Beach. I will e-mail the information you requested.
Bill Anderson
Reality Check

Sportsaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Bill, it was great to meet you and was impressed with the way you hit, pretty good for a 'old man' :)

See you in Florida in January....

Just let me know when you want to visit the factory in Charelston and I will arrange it for you.

Thanks again,
Bill

J2009

Boom !!!!!
well if someone wants a 27oz EL GBA 2p with 300 swings il sell mine $115 shipped its just got alittle wear by the endcap from the bag

ETDave

Old School
Should be plenty of people to buy this bat. Lots of people in their thirties will be playing senior ball by the time they are available! Lol

beachbum33

This bat better be the goods fellas as most of us have been waiting longer than we can remember. I think thats part of the deal- most of us will forget that we even are owed a bat come spring time 2012. very clever.

ETDave

Old School
I hope that they actually do come up with a revolutionary bat. It does seem like it is taking a loooooong time.

BamaBob76

Addicted to Softballfans
Beach33: Certainly seems that way. One of local guys been waiting a year and said he can't even get a return email now. Very discouraging, as there are seven of us ready to buy if it hits the market soon.

Kudos to all my fellow vets....

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Bill has returned my e-mails and calls...He is GTG! Just difficult with putting a new concept and product together. Aloha, Fabe

backlast

Addicted to Softballfans
Bill has said he will do what ever it takes. If that is give your money back then he said he would do it. I have met Bill and I think if he was scamming people he would have just disappeared from the boards with your money like so many others do. He has not gone anywhere and continues to answer post. I won't need a new bat until February now
So it dos not matter to me if it takes a little longer to get it right. Just my two cents worth and no I am not a Gates Rep.

DoublePlayPete

Banned User
Seems pretty strange you could have so many problems with getting bats. I would proceed with caution for sure and definitely get money back if you are owed a bat.

What's It 2 Ya?

Addicted to Softballfans
I am starting to believe that by the time this "Wonder Bat" is available the game will have changed enough to make the bat obsolete!

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
i plan on waiting it out. i turn 47 in December but I hope I get this bat by the time I am 50.:D

westtexas

"Godfather"
I traded for a 2 piece here on the board. I have put about 50 cuts on it in the cages with real balls. Feels good but you cant judge distance in a cage. The ball does come off the bat very quick...I normally swing snake combats