Gear for sale at Swinging Bunt

jhob54

who cares
With the large number of players that attend the swinging bunt thought this would be a start for a listing of who will have gear they are wanting to get rid of. I will keep a running list and update post 2 as people list items with screen names. Include the item and price. Put pictures in your post if you want.

jhob54

who cares
TYJA players roller bag, new $45(jhob54)
Mizuno organizer roller, used $35 (jhob54)
Bud Light Helmet Tailgate Grill, new $125 (jhob54)
Jugs Soft Toss Machine, used $150 (stp ball)
26oz rip it asa senior, used $140 (stp ball)
batting gloves L (MR. ASA HOLE)
26.5oz jeff hall mutant, used receiet and returnable $150obo (dds109)
2010 Worth Toxic 28 Oz ASA and a 2010 Long Haul bomber 28Oz, used $? receits returnable (repp459)

Last edited:

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 6 or 7 pair of batting gloves, different brands (Louisville Slugger, MIzuno, Easton, Franklin), all size L.

dds109

Love you Son...
Bat: Jeff Hall Mutant (Yellow/Blue)
Wight: 26.5 oz
Condition: Don't know # of hits, You can see the paint flaking, has sand pebble rattles
Returnable: YES WITH RECEIPT DATED AUGUST 28TH

$150 OBO and will trade for other utrip bat and will add cash for right bat :)....

89eb16b2.jpg

a40efa22.jpg

fceafaf2.jpg

jhob54

who cares
picks of stuff I want to move
bag.gif

bag002.jpg

bag001.jpg

bag004.jpg

Also would like to move new budlight tailgate helmet grill $125obo
helmetgrill.jpg

grill2.jpg

I have a pair of NIW 3n2 turfs that are size11 in orange "Tennessee orange" they fit big so 11 1/2 would work also...25 bucks

T-Bone 300+

ULTIMATE FILL IN
I have 1 NIW Worth Mayhem M7 120 returnable. 27oz. $160

If you're interested, let me know and I can deliver on Friday night at the Derby.

Last edited:

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
I'm selling a very lightly used Easton SRV3 (27 oz)....returnable....taped grip. Just some light scratching. $185

also

27 oz Demarini F3...very lightly used as well....taped grip. $85

If you're interested, let me know and I can deliver on Friday night at the Derby.

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Player who is not on this board is selling a 28 oz Extended. Good shape, some scratching, and typical end cap wear. He's getting pictures. $300

You can contact me if you're interested.

.08ceasar45

Addicted to Softballfans
SCN17 trizone 27oz returnable no reicept bout 50-100 swings on it lookin for 185 for it
will bring it to the bunt

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
Bat: Jeff Hall Mutant (Yellow/Blue)
Wight: 26.5 oz
Condition: Don't know # of hits, You can see the paint flaking, has sand pebble rattles
Returnable: YES WITH RECEIPT DATED AUGUST 28TH

$150 OBO and will trade for other utrip bat and will add cash for right bat :)....

89eb16b2.jpg

a40efa22.jpg

fceafaf2.jpg

I will give you a dollar for this. LMK :)