Georgia Softball Talk

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
It was hot every damn where. North pole sounds good right about now. I'll take cold over heat any day of the week, You can always put on more clothes to warm up but there is a limit to how naked you can get.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I rolled on out there but didn't get there til 9:30. There were a few good looking women there. I did notice that the fields were 275 so it was probably bombs away. I just stayed for the fireworks so I didn't check out any games. That was a dirty, dusty ass place though. It looked like they had quite a few teams there though. I'm surprised that they would hold a tournament on 1 field. My 4 year old was mad at me because when we got there, all the food was gone and they deflated the bouncy castles

Strawberry

Shin Killer
I rolled on out there but didn't get there til 9:30. There were a few good looking women there. I did notice that the fields were 275 so it was probably bombs away. I just stayed for the fireworks so I didn't check out any games. That was a dirty, dusty ass place though. It looked like they had quite a few teams there though. I'm surprised that they would hold a tournament on 1 field. My 4 year old was mad at me because when we got there, all the food was gone and they deflated the bouncy castles

You shoulda hollered at me... I was out there all damn day umpiring. Three hr then an out. NSA rules. It's been on that one field for darn near thirty years. Past years there has been time to drag and water the field a bit but always made it hotter

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
You shoulda hollered at me... I was out there all damn day umpiring. Three hr then an out. NSA rules. It's been on that one field for darn near thirty years. Past years there has been time to drag and water the field a bit but always made it hotter

It looked like a legit tournament. I didn't expect to see decent jerseys and high dollar bats but I did. I would have shown up early had I known that everything was going to shut down after the fireworks:)

ATL Rookie

Manager
Well I stayed inside in my 65 degree house, while you fools were melting in the Georgia Sun....:D

How the **** did you get your house down to 65? My AC has been running non-stop since thursday and it wont stay below 80. During the hot parts of the day it was struggling to stay below 90.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
How the **** did you get your house down to 65? My AC has been running non-stop since thursday and it wont stay below 80. During the hot parts of the day it was struggling to stay below 90.

You have some seriously ****ty insulation.. i would be checking windows for air leaks as well.

ATL Rookie

Manager
You have some seriously ****ty insulation.. i would be checking windows for air leaks as well.

I think its ****ty insulation. I need to break down and actually check to make sure the place has any insulation at all.

You guys going to need help on Monday again?

wink

Winkleton

My basement 76 with NO ac running
Downstairs 72 with ac running set on 72.
Upstairs 78 with ac running set on 74.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
At the Marietta square....

2f181016.jpg

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
Fml. The banging has begun. My dog is going insane. This **** better stop at a reasonable hour. It's only Wednesday. Not sure if everyone realizes that.

And with a label on them, that aint shine. I might know about it. Then again I might not. You may never know.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
Fml. The banging has begun. My dog is going insane. This **** better stop at a reasonable hour. It's only Wednesday. Not sure if everyone realizes that.

And with a label on them, that aint shine. I might know about it. Then again I might not. You may never know.

i'll one up you, our neighbor has started setting them off in the parking lot, surrounded by cars.. its a damn apt complex..

I guess there goes our streak for wild fires.. cause with as dry as grass has been its going to happen

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
I feel like a sour old man... pretty sure I should be out there intoxicated blowing **** up too. Where does the time go?

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
Ooooops, reflection fooled me.

I will say that what I may or may not have encountered may or may not have been born in the mountains of north carolina and I can guarandamn tee you that you didn't drink it for pleasure.

select_22

The Veteran
Yall a bunch of ******* I rode jetskis all day, then went to braves game, that sucked cubs balls and after that went home to be up at 5 in the morning.

I love my sbf friends. Strawberry you need to send that hat my way, id pitch with it on!