Girls Fastpitch Glove?

Randy#23

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to upgrade my Daughters Glove(she is 11). She is using a Wilson 12.5" glove now and I'm looking to get her a bigger glove maybe a 13". She plays travelball and rec.ball and wants a bigger glove. She plays both infield and outfield. I was looking at the Vinci AB74-VM. What some of you guy's thoughts?

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
i have a new black RHT if you want to check it out. Send me a PM, it is hard to initiate one on this phone. Casey

DAVID17

Addicted to Softballfans
My DD uses the BV1929-L for high school and travel ball. She loves it and it works great for the outfield without being too big for infield use. I think it is a 12.5" glove.

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
My DD uses the BV1929-L for high school and travel ball. She loves it and it works great for the outfield without being too big for infield use. I think it is a 12.5" glove.

That was my daughters first glove. Good size for IF and OF. She has since switched to a RV1961-L 12.75 and it is a little bigger for her playing OF and 1B. The H-web on it gets really deep. RV1961 is the black one and her BV1929 is the red one.

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5779.jpg