Goff Thread

jobondur

Addicted to Softballfans
played league tuesday against husband and wife team. she could drive 200 yards and straight as an arrow AND we were playing shambles. they had a par 5 where they were hitting their second shot from 150 out. rest of her game was mediocre and we beat em by 2 holes. think that marriage was on the downswing cause she was POd at the dude for not being serious enough....

hedge

life takes guts
Idk my tee time for Sunday yet. They usually don’t post them until Saturday night for tournaments.

Country469

yeah dont need any bamboolzing imo

8:06 Sat
3:30 Sat
9:56 Sun
Off monday
12:30 tuesday
stretch wed
stretch thurs
par 3 for my bday with my bil friday
then I have see my wife again

Country469

Kempsville greens? it was the only place left we could work in and play 36 in a day for reasonable price.

the sig had to be after 1 pm and we dropped the ball on getting an early tee time

Warm up round lol

jobondur

Addicted to Softballfans
gotcha. last time i played there i lost my 6 iron. it's a low-medium end track. definitely not my first choice but you'll have fun.

Country469

nice round josh

I can't do body high. I like a nice mellow 50/50 I/S cartridge for the course. Just take the edge off.

And here and there a newport

Country469

Possibly going to top golf tonight. Possibly refusing to pay $55/hour to hit range balls that get tracked. Not sure yet.

Country469

nah homes, we got an 8:06 tom then a 3:30.

I need to be on my game.

I would buy a bottle of cheap vodka for these ****s im playing against.

Country469

yeah I got some dabs, a fresh pen cart, and then a Q of flower to roll up.

Im hoping you get about 17 notifications all day long tom

Country469

Im trying to talk these idiots into playing here instead of leaving at 1:00. For what an hour at top golf costs, we can play 18 here, get in later after rush hour, and not waste a jazillion doll hairs. We wont do this tho