Goff Thread

Country469

#1 its ***** made pamf ****
#2 yes your right
#3 it will only help HC in the future
#4 ****, at that point take your damn time and just work on ****

hedge

life takes guts
I had a club throw yesterday and the club almost got stuck in a tree. Last time I’ll be throwing a club.

I found a new driver head; its a 9 degree tho

hedge

life takes guts
I forgot about one of the best (worst) shanks that I’ve ever seen. The guy actually hit it backwards and the the right. Wild shot

Country469

I took an 8 on a par 4 whilst leading the 3 round group outing with 9 to to go. worst 9 holes I've played in ages.

lucky ass dude i was with hit one in the water, and it musta hit a shallow rock and it hopped right out

Country469

has to get ****ing better from there God damn

btw with the new OB rule taking anything over 2-3 over means I didnt think through my hole

Country469

for pace of play its ****ing awesome.

For ease of play yall got it right. Put one OB and that pressure stays then ha

Country469

I guess it depends on the course some too.

If you play back tees here we have like a 250-260 carry and depending on wind Im not capabale and need that 4 sometimes

Joker

My course chose not to adapt that rule. It’s dumb, but whatever
mine didn't either, just have to play a provisional

pull hooked one that looked OB on 17 yesterday, so i hit another and i pull hooked the 2nd one again. thought we might find the first but never did

hedge

life takes guts

pull hooked one that looked OB on 17 yesterday, so i hit another and i pull hooked the 2nd one again. thought we might find the first but never did

That’s always a fun scenario.

Country469

nice.

I'm gonna play solo 18 around 1 weather permitting before I drive down to NC for the night.

Match vs stretch tom at 2;27

hedge

life takes guts
I’m going to get in a solid practice session Wednesday and Friday.

Thursday is league and our Calcutta auctions. Most teams go for around $5-600.

bird25

34/30 Club #25

Did the same on 17 on Saturday . Pull hook, provisional pull hook into a house. 2nd provisional pull hook but found it. Our club isn’t playing the new rule either.

Took an 11 on the hole.

Of course as fun as this game is. Went out today and shot my best 9 in 10 years.

Stretch19

Grow up
Country (9.0) vs Stretch (8.8) today, 2:27 pm EST at Mill Creek Golf Course in the lovely city of Mebane, NC (https://www.golfmillcreek.com/) with tacos and beers to follow.

This is a re-match of last years round that Country took by 2 (85 vs 87) however both players are significantly better than they were at this point last year. Country played the 2018 round as a 13, while Stretch played it as as 15.

This will be both players second round on the course, which is in prime condition right now after hosting the CGA Senior 4 Ball event last weekend.

Weather should be good and hot today with a high of 91 and excessive humidity causing a Real Feel of 99 degrees...expect chances of a PM thunderstorm to roll through the area, similar to last year which should soften the firm and fast Ultradwarf Bermuda greens and provide a bit of relief to the players.

Today marks the fifth meeting in this rivalry, with the overall series tied 2-2; brief history as follows:

8/26/17 - Pete Dye River Course, Blacksburg, VA
Country wins his Bachelor Party celebratory round in dominating fashion, 91 vs 102

08/08/18 - Mill Creek Golf Course, Mebane, NC
Country holds off a late rally on the back 9 by Stretch and wins a close one, 85 vs 87

01/06/19 - Olde Homeplace Golf Club, Wallburg, NC
Stretch finally gets on the board despite tough winter conditions and a pairing with an annoying pastor, 83 vs 92

07/04/19 - Greensboro National Golf Club, Summerfield, NC
Stretch starts the firework show early in celebration of America to even the series, 81 vs 85

Place your bets now gentleman...