Goff Thread

Country469

I'm the older one by like 5 years this weekend. The one who has the certs, the reservations, and is the responsible adult.

We've all been to top golf its not anything special

Joker

i need it to stay together until next week for the club championship. i'll probably need 2 rounds in the 70s to do well in my flight

Joker

i got faith in you man...hope you play the best 2 rounds of the summer

im guessing that is indian peaks?

yup, indian peaks

yeah damn it, go out and win something for this thread, unlike other people who got too high at league

it depends on what they do with the flights. i'm right at an 8.0. they usually split the black and blue flights at 8.0, anyone under that is in the black flight. for the championship they add another championship flight for anyone under 5 and they play from the tips. not sure where they will split the next flights.

Country469

I hope you do man. This world had enough pedestals for all of us to win **** this weekend.

Except stretch needs to shoot a 76 on wed, and lose by at least 1.

Country469

Nice.

I went 86 awful
79 ****ing great at the hard course sat evening for the low round of anyone of the trip
90 sunday falling apart for a 47 on the back just too tired and sore and ****

tues-thurs golf again

Country469

took third in gross just cause I had about the worst 9 all year coming in. Water on every hole and lots of sand, long.

Man tho, for like 12 holes sat afternoon I was king of the world

Joker

we had a dude bail in the middle of the 13th fairway in the tournament last weekend. he wasn't playing well, had an epic club throw on 8. duffed a chipped and tossed his wedge, it bounced off the cart path and landed on the #2 tee box

he hit a tree and the ball bounced back in the fairway. made some excuse that he had to go mow his lawn and walked off

Joker

i've never thought about walking off a course mid round, no matter how bad i was playing. i paid for that **** i'm playing all 18