Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
So I took the 2 Cleveland wedges that took me 4 months to get to PGA Tour Superstore to get the shafts cut to length and my grips put on. Went to pick them up and they cut the 54 degree 1/2” shorter than the 58 degree. What in the actual ****? I called corporate and they are sourcing the shafts and grips and will be building me the 2 wedges again. In the mean time they are going to put extensions in the wedges and throw on some grips so I can play with them until they get the shafts in.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Yeah. They cut both shafts. I had Cleveland send me the wedges ungripped and shafts 1/2 long. Their online wedge order system couldn’t get the exact length I wanted so PGA Tour Superstore was going to do the work for me. The best part was the guy that did the work not realizing the 54 was sand and the 58 was lob. The look on his face when I explained and he realized he messed up was worth the trouble of the mix up.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
And they literally could have pulled the shafts and swapped them. I told them I didn’t want any extensions in a brand new club. So dude pulled grip and cut the 58 to 1/4” shorter than the 54 while I was talking to the manager. That’s cool and all but now I have 2 ****ed up wedges.

Last edited:

Joker

613ox5Bt+1L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Country469

yeah it costs $120, and it does a good job. We have two out in the shop.

All milwaukee everything here now that the hydraulic tools we sell use there batteries

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Shot a 92 this weekend. Hit driver pretty great the first nine holes. Couldn’t keep the ball in play on back nine. Twice I hit a green and spun the ball back all the way off the green and into the water. The new 3 wood is so much easier to get in the air so I am sticking with that one.

hrdchrgin13

I played yesterday for the first time in a month.

driver was all over the place, broke out old trusty Walmart driver and hit them perfectly

I might sale the callaway and try something else

I hit some really good shots but overall it was an okay round. Course has really ****ed the greens up, they need to make some provisional greens and plow that **** up

hrdchrgin13

I traded my old burner plus irons to my homie for his irons

didn’t even know what they were, just knew they were also taylormades

don’t drink and golf, they are rockettballz tho

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I took my wife and 5 year old along for fun. Wife drove cart and daughter brought her putter. Randomly paired with an English gentleman and his wife. They were really friendly and great to my daughter. Wives talked the whole time. Making the turn and we started chatting about what we do for a living. He is a retired president of a very large pharma company. LOL. Just sold his 3 company since retiring and just serves on other companies boards these days.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Oh yeah. He is rich, rich. Would never know though. He was playing a set of beat to **** Adams Blue driver through A wedge. 10 year old Vokeys but both he and wife had high end Scotty Cameron putters.

Country469

the guy who I "sponsor" for VA special olympics golf shot his personal best ever score at states this past weekend and finished 2nd. Probs the most important thing Ive ever had happen to me in golf