Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Got on tomorrow afternoon at some fancy exclusive course here. We will see how it goes. I don’t think I have shorts that aren’t cargo.

Joker

mail

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i'd go Taker outta that 3. the Macho Man is legit but you're gonna hear every impression on the course if you have it. get me a Bonesaw

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Course was a par 69 and pretty short but in amazing shape. Paired up with 3 random dudes from TeeOff.com when I got there. Starter told us we could tee off 20 minutes early or get behind the LPGA amateur event they had scheduled. I literally teed off right after strapping my bag to the cart. Sprayed driver all over the place but luckily I didn’t need it much.

I also talked to the pro about those old bitches behind us. They were assholes the entire time. Told us to hurry up while we were standing on the second tee as they pulled up to green. Ran over to tell us to get off the fairway on another hole since “that is cart path ONLY.” News flash: It wasn’t. I was hitting out of a bunker on a very short par 4 when a ball came flying up into the bunker next to me. We didn’t hold them up but they waited on us for a couple of shots.

The pro said that is about the 10th complaint they have had for 2 ladies specifically. Those were the exact ones that bitched at us a bunch. He said they were drunks and just wanted to get to the bar. One of them was the lady that runs the event. Good times.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
As much as I want to disagree with that I can’t. The dudes that I got paired up with were all mid to late 20s and engaged to girls that are either best friends or sisters. Anyway, 2 of them are new to the game but hit the ball pretty well. They barely looked for a ball or hit a second ball off the tee because they were afraid these old hags would yell at them. The other one that I was carted up with was a good player. He already texted me about playing in a couple weeks.

Country469

I'm going to recover a deer I shot last night here in a few, I haven't played golf in about 8 weeks at this point. The asst pro texted me sat night and asked me if I was alive.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I hit a drive on one of the last holes and pulled it a little since I hit it off the toe. Sounded so weird that I thought something was broken. Screw was loose and the shaft and head had a gap between them. Had to tighten it back down. Never had that happen before.

hrdchrgin13

Smooth motion on the wrench don’t snap it and make it a quick torque

Make sure threads are clear of any dirt or debris

shout out engine building

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
Played arrowhead in MB, a few weeks ago. Someone ahead of us was dropping marshmallows around the course. ****ed up but pretty funny. Also copped-

Attachments

• 87460939-AD88-4F03-8F36-872949BABCB0.jpeg
    87460939-AD88-4F03-8F36-872949BABCB0.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 8

Country469

Lulz, at least if he lives on the course he knows whats up

dude told me to plahy anytime I wanted and charge his account cuz it was like $15 to play there but the homie with the condo down there has stage 4 cancer so we have clearly not been utilizing that