Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Played with my wife’s friends husband on Saturday. Drove about 20 miles to a new course that they are building a neighborhood around. They are only like 10% done with construction and it was farmland 5 years ago so it was wide open. Hit driver really well all day. Shot a 40 on the front but sort of fell apart on the last few holes. Had a quad bogey on one of them. Greens were fast as ****.

nike33kjk

Addicted to Softballfans
Nam,
I really want to try Links of Naples at night some time when visiting my folks. (Michigan snow-birds) Also played Eagle Lakes.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Nam,
I really want to try Links of Naples at night some time when visiting my folks. (Michigan snow-birds) Also played Eagle Lakes.
Eagle Lakes was one of the courses that was recommended when I first got down here. I had no idea there was a lighted course here. Will need to look it up. Let me know when you are down here if you need someone to round out a group. Also tell your parents to go home. The traffic down here is awful now.

nike33kjk

Addicted to Softballfans
Ha! They are down from Oct-May. Links of Naples is an executive (par 3s and 4s). good quick hitter if not busy.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
So the other day I hit a drive that was over a lake, down wind, and one of those that you can cut off distance on second shot depending on how brave you are. I hit one really well but pushed it a little. I did not think it was going to get over the water. Stayed in the air forever and Made it over a bunker. The people playing in front of us put my ball on a tee in the middle of the fairway. Can you really be pissy about that?

nike33kjk

Addicted to Softballfans
So the other day I hit a drive that was over a lake, down wind, and one of those that you can cut off distance on second shot depending on how brave you are. I hit one really well but pushed it a little. I did not think it was going to get over the water. Stayed in the air forever and Made it over a bunker. The people playing in front of us put my ball on a tee in the middle of the fairway. Can you really be pissy about that?

I have driven the green on an uphill par 4 and the guys on the green did the same thing. I apologized, but they just laughed.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Played Eagle Lakes this Saturday. Course is in awful shape and it was a 40 minute drive. Lots of water and bunkers. Front nine was a tragedy but turned it around on the back. This new Ventus Black shaft is keeping me from duck hooking the ball. I only had one the last 2 rounds that started a little left and went farther left. I have lost probably 15-20 yards on the distance but I will take that if it stays in the fairway.

hrdchrgin13

I played big bad yesterday, so bad I pulled up yakity sax on my phone.

the terrible golf homie had himself a round tho, making shots, sinking putts like it wasn’t nbd
It was a sight to see, he did manage to implode a lil on 18.

Joker

Played up in Loveland yesterday. There was so much poop on the course from these guys

PXL-20211212-221526031.jpg

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I played big bad yesterday, so bad I pulled up yakity sax on my phone.

the terrible golf homie had himself a round tho, making shots, sinking putts like it wasn’t nbd
It was a sight to see, he did manage to implode a lil on 18.
That coworker that has been playing for 6 months was there on Saturday. He hasn’t played in 2 months but has been taking weekly lessons. He is striking the ball really well but has no idea where it is going. His towards is off.

Country469

dude was literally trying t flex one day with some $90 wood sticks out there like oh when my kid got lessons from the pro he just used his other clubs lololol