Goff Thread

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
idk about you guys but when i'm hitting a shot this is the view i see. who tf cares what the other side looks like

Kirkland-Signature-Wedges-9.jpg

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
these corporate watermarks on eyesight are getting out of control. black mirror ****

ntz

tricknollegy
We’re doing some kind of golf trip this year just don’t know what or when. Maybe RTJ again, maybe not

ntz

tricknollegy
Every time I’ve been to Vegas golf wasn’t really in the top 573948372 things I was looking to get into

Country469

Hot take here but I think just about anywhere with 4-5 decent golf courses you have never played makes for a solid ass trip.

Bandon is cool and all but I can do a year of golf for what a week there runs

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Whole family went to Hawaii for 2 weeks and me and my dad played golf every other day. Spent more money on golf in 2 weeks than I would in 5 years normally. Totally worth every penny.

Country469

I pay more attention to CR than distance but imo anything over 7K is pretty long

try to play tees with the CR at or around even par or a little over.

we need a new mixed tee box car or something. white is CR 70 and blue is 73

ntz

tricknollegy
my friend who i go with is a golf pro and he was playing from black at ross bridge and that shit was 8200

orange where me and some other dudes were playing was like 6800

nam2212

Dr. Nick
my friend who i go with is a golf pro and he was playing from black at ross bridge and that shit was 8200

orange where me and some other dudes were playing was like 6800
HA! Yeah. I have played RB from the tips too. It is long as well but some of the shots at Fighting Joe are almost too hard. My best friend played college golf and was on the long drive stuff for a while. Even he was like "This is just stupid!" He played a match from the tips in college and the dude he was playing started crying because he couldn't reach the fairway on a few holes.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
There was one spot where I hit it a little over 280 and did not make it to the fairway. We took our dads on a weekend golf trip and hit up both courses. I was physically drained after playing Fighting Joe from swinging at 110% on a lot of holes