Good ASA team bat...

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
I am really tired of the moochers wanting to use my good bats. Best thing to do is just buy them one and announce that anything else is off limits. Need a durable bat with nice performance that won't break the bank. Looking for 150.00 and under. ASA only. Shoot me any offers. Thanks

gfunk

<font color="#00008B">VATO LOCO</font>
why should you pay 4 it ???? u should collect like 5 bucks extra a tourney from everyone buy one after that................;);)

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
why should you pay 4 it ???? u should collect like 5 bucks extra a tourney from everyone buy one after that................;);)
I don't have a problem at tourneys... better players with their own ****. Rec is where the problem is. It is literally my Extendeds and AVs and one guy with a SCN5. The guy with the third best bat has a Cyclone ....... really. I want the team to win but damn:mad:

bygeshow

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't have a problem at tourneys... better players with their own ****. Rec is where the problem is. It is literally my Extendeds and AVs and one guy with a SCN5. The guy with the third best bat has a Cyclone ....... really. I want the team to win but damn:mad:

you have to pay the price to win :)