Great SBF Store Bag Deal I'd Recommend...

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I can pull my roller bag just fine without it tipping over, and that include over non-paved surfaces. Yes, it will flip but you can prevent that from happening. My roller bag also has a shoulder strap plus two smaller handle like straps that I can use to put the roller bag on my back like a batpack.

My batpack works great too, but I can fit way more **** in the roller bag so I use that. If I only played league then I would definitely just use a batpack.

Center59

**** Cody
Im not reading all the posts to see if this has been mentioned. I bought one in april and the seams and stuff are already ripping.

Benched02

Addicted to Softballfans
I like batpacks for local stuff. But when traveling, I have to be able to lock my bats/stuff up. Carrying one this size around the airport and every where else would suck.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
can this be worn as a back satchel? are there attachments available for this model? like a kickstand that golf bags hold? does it have a pouch for sunflower seeds and other snacks such as peanits and nachos? you say there is a shoe compartment. is it vented to release the dairy airs? please let me know.

thaynes

What's the major advantage of having wheels? I can only speak for myself, but there's never more than 20-25 lbs of gear in my bag, I don't have to walk more than a few hundred feet from my car to the dugout and then I hang it on the fence. It's not like I'm carrying it around all day and it's breaking my back. I would argue they're not even more convenient than one you have to carry - throwing it over my shoulder gives me an extra hand to hold a beer. Seems to me they're the style that's in right now and they're part of the look.

And when your pulling your roller with one hand you still have another hand to drink a coke with :confused: so whats your point?

RT Addict

\m/NEED MORE COWBELL\m/
What's the major advantage of having wheels? I can only speak for myself, but there's never more than 20-25 lbs of gear in my bag, I don't have to walk more than a few hundred feet from my car to the dugout and then I hang it on the fence. It's not like I'm carrying it around all day and it's breaking my back. I would argue they're not even more convenient than one you have to carry - throwing it over my shoulder gives me an extra hand to hold a beer. Seems to me they're the style that's in right now and they're part of the look.

REALLY?

Wheels are mandatory on a bat bag so your sex goddess can carry the bat bag AND the beer cooler.... NOOBS :rolleyes:

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
i found the anderson freestyle bag for roughly the same price...which do you guys think is better?