For Sale GroundHogs homemade Carolina style BBQ sauce

Madsunz

Guy has no time to contact anyone but yet is playing a BUNCH of Facebook games? You know damn well he is getting the emails, the Facebook messages, etc. The crap about not being able to get on SBFans is garbage, everyone was taken by this guy. What a shame. Grown man ripping a bunch of good people off. Oh well, I'm sure karma will catch up with this guy.

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans
You gonna take a road trip? Make sure you bring Johnny with to trash talk :D

LOL, that's a little to far for $15. Got a couple buddies who used to work w/me at the prison who moved out there for better paying jobs in the industry. Was gonna give them a call, and see what happens.

How ya been man? Haven't seen ya on the Xbox in awhile.

Madsunz

LOL, that's a little to far for $15. Got a couple buddies who used to work w/me at the prison who moved out there for better paying jobs in the industry. Was gonna give them a call, and see what happens.

How ya been man? Haven't seen ya on the Xbox in awhile.

I had surgery on my hip and haven't been too mobile at all. Funny, I thought I would be playing XBOX all day, every day and I haven't touched the thing. Busy trying to keep up with work stuff and school work while I am jacked up on pain killers :)

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans
I had surgery on my hip and haven't been too mobile at all. Funny, I thought I would be playing XBOX all day, every day and I haven't touched the thing. Busy trying to keep up with work stuff and school work while I am jacked up on pain killers :)

I was supposed to have hand surgery in January, but i canceled that. Once i have that my MMA career is over.

I don't miss the school work. Finished up in December :D

tshepball

Addicted to Softballfans
Should be here any day....

Same as last time I am not making any money on this deal. The spices are right at $9.00 per batch + $5.00 USPS Priority Mail shipping + PayPal fees.

Spices will be ordered around the end of the week. It will take about a week to get them. I am planning on shipping out in the order of purchase no later then 10/15/2010. (It is a pretty time consuming process)

Madsunz

Should be here any day....

Same as last time I am not making any money on this deal. The spices are right at $9.00 per batch + $5.00 USPS Priority Mail shipping + PayPal fees.

Spices will be ordered around the end of the week. It will take about a week to get them. I am planning on shipping out in the order of purchase no later then 10/15/2015. (It is a pretty time consuming process)

I guess it is a time consuming process...

Last edited:

tshepball

Addicted to Softballfans
new_cookin-335.jpg

Had to settle for this.....but this is some good stuff!
Should I start a buy in for orders? :)

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
Anyone start calling the PD yet on this douche? I wonder if his lady left him for being lazy and not following through on commitments?

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
He has a lot of deals on here....search his name and see if anyone still has the address from a prior deal

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
He sent me a request to help him with some Frontierville game on Facebook.

MahdMan

Addicted to Softballfans
I cant believe no one has gone over and knocked on his door to meet this guy face to face....