Gruden To Rams?

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep your arrogant, double talking, backstabbing a$$ in the analyst booth.
Sincerley,
An Old School Bucs Fan

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't get me wrong. He works his a$$ off and is an offensive genius. He just can't manage relationships with bosses and underlings well. He wants a bobblehead for a GM and he has "the homer of the week" mentality towards players. This means he hugs 1 or 2 guys' nuts for a week, makes promises, backs out of promises, then finds a reason to drop them and move to another couple guys. That's why he lost control of the Bucs.

ruu-dog

E Rec Player
Bucs fan..you should be grateful! He got you a Superbowl.. how many have you guys got since then?

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear rumors that fisher is ready to get back into coaching. I would much rather have him than gruden.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
He can come to MN. He has my blessing. Dude is kind of a douche bag but can light a fire in people. Anything is better than Frazier...

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not have that kind of control shenks, but yeah that is a great idea.

Martz sent the team on a downward spiral, and then you throw in a cheap owner and her children that inherited the team and know nothing about football. It has been a real mess since rosenbloom died and left the team to his wife. Somehow they reach the promise land but the owner says it is too costly to go every year so just getting to the playoffs keeps fans in seats and does not drain the pocketbook.
Women. :sarcasticrolleyes

Now they have an owner who has several sports teams and is noted for having a competitive product. I think by monday spags will be out of work, for a day or two anyway.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Yep, I think Spags is gone. As for the Bucs fans, can't ya just be grateful for what he got you? Not only how many SB's have they won since, but how many did they win before he got there?

We are talking about a franchise that has had two coaches with winning records, Gruden and Dungy. A team that has only won the division title six times, and three of those were with Chucky. Their current coach has the next best winning percentage (after Dungy and Gruden) at .386.

Don't hate, appreciate!!

3XC

Big Truss
hell, they could relocate the team out of the city and I could care less.

This seems to be the general sentiment.

With Khan seemingly (and stupidly) adamant about keeping the Jaguars in Jacksonville and the league desperate to get into LA, the Rams and Chargers are both candidates. Personally I think moving the Chargers would be a big mistake.

Oakland is gonna piggyback into the Niners new stadium. They won't move south again.

Rams in LA just feels right.

♠VlLlN♠

Mask on crooked
I could care less if the Chargers move. The stadium is decrepit, it's built in an active floodplain with a river slithering this way and that! it's all ****ed up! The field level tunnels are below the water table. It's a real piece of **** man, i've got a big ****ing boner right now.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I hope he coaches again so I don't hear his stupidity from the booth. His claim to fame is coaching Dungy's team.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
head coaches are too arrogant. your job is to be in charge....let the offensive and defensive coordinators do their job. go out and get 2 good ones and you win......i assume that's more important than talent

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
head coaches are too arrogant. your job is to be in charge....let the offensive and defensive coordinators do their job. go out and get 2 good ones and you win......i assume that's more important than talent

Agree. The best ones assemble the staff and let the coaches coach. Fisher was good at that but in his later years having to deal with an old coot owner he lost his edge. A year off should work wonders but if he stays out too long he might as well stay retired.

Also if you noticed spags working with the defense on the sidelines which tells me he should still be a coordinator and not a head.