Guru Softballs

StumblinDrunks

Addicted to Softballfans
I found an old yellow Guru ASA ball in my basement last night still in the wrapper. Last time I used Gurus was 3 years ago. Man I forgot how good these balls were. Last night 95 degrees, 2 games, 70% humidity and these things were flying. Is the Guru still around and are they as good as they used to be. They out hit our microcells by a good 15-20 feet in that hot weather. I have been sticking with the Evil Micro cells since our league still allows them, but would sure like to pick up another dozen gurus if they havent changed much.

swmorrissette

Starting Player
guru is the only ball my team hits after trying out TA, Evils, and a couple fo other lesser known names. in cold weather they are awesome, and when it gets hot and humid they dont lose much. my team is full of 5 foot 11 guys that rarely hit homeruns with cheap balls, we got the guru balls and we started hitting our limit every game

LikeMiken

Starting Player
guru is the only ball my team hits after trying out TA, Evils, and a couple fo other lesser known names. in cold weather they are awesome, and when it gets hot and humid they dont lose much. my team is full of 5 foot 11 guys that rarely hit homeruns with cheap balls, we got the guru balls and we started hitting our limit every game

You have yet to hit one in a game...

scuderia

Addicted to Softballfans
Jimmy C. is a nice guy or a toothless hick depending on if I'm allowed to answer honestly without fear of being ratted out and having my job threatened.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
guru and evil used to basically be the same ball both made by trump.

Now as stated Jim Carey " seniorsoftballguru" is working with Kevin and AD star

Jim=Great guy
Exactly. All of the talents and good product went with guru and trump

GuruSoftball

a.k.a. SeniorSoftballGuru
Everyone claims to have the best performing ball but I am truly blessed as I actually do have the best ball. I have ASA 44 375, USSSA Classic M, a .54 600 and the absolute best indepenent .44 that will outfly anything. The Guru has been a well kept secret, players dont want their opponents to know where to get them. Thank you, guys for the prop's Call me
Jim 903 236 3459