Happy birthday Iowa_kid......

iowa_kid

Manager
Thanks snacks and all the rest of you fools.. And listen here I've been buying beer for years with this beard.. But I'm 24 now.. Beard is just cause I'm too lazy to shave now

And CL22 talked to me again last night.. no yelling didn't seem to wanna beat me up lol... Got some info/rumors straightened out..

Losdoyers13

Happy bday artist formally known as iowa kid lol... Now Colorado kid! May the beer be 32 degrees and hope you have many many more bdays to follow!

snacks

Thanks snacks and all the rest of you fools.. And listen here I've been buying beer for years with this beard.. But I'm 24 now.. Beard is just cause I'm too lazy to shave now

And CL22 talked to me again last night.. no yelling didn't seem to wanna beat me up lol... Got some info/rumors straightened out..

well that was nice of him not to yell.

usmcluberti

Banned User
When I turned 28 is when my body started falling apart and I actually felt sore, you still have a few years of youth :)

iowa_kid

Manager
Well this has been my year where my body started falling apart.. I've had a miserable season.. Pulled quad has been hurting me all year.. Overall just sore after each tourney or games or Bp.. And ****ed my hand up this last weekend.. Junk

ChillyBaller

Psalms 54:4
Well this has been my year where my body started falling apart.. I've had a miserable season.. Pulled quad has been hurting me all year.. Overall just sore after each tourney or games or Bp.. And ****ed my hand up this last weekend.. Junk

i thought you were married? :D

happy birthday by the way

B17

Where's Larsen?

LOL. You're only 24. What are you talking about. Just wait until you get to my age. Then you can talk about your body falling apart. :mad:

Wupang

530sports.net
Happy birfday Jon! Put down the beer, pick up a razor and hit the P90X!! haha....just kidding

snacks

I'm 30 and I am starting to feel it.......I hit some solo's last night and 2 triples. the triples really took it out of me, you've never seen 250+ move that fast lol I got sneaky speed.