He-man Woman haters club

Bdub12

Starting Player
I get some people will still have issues but if people would be as dedicated to taking a pill everyday as much as eating clean, drinking water, little caffeine and exercise 5 days a week the pharmaceutical companies would be looking for ways to make people sick. Lol

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I get some people will still have issues but if people would be as dedicated to taking a pill everyday as much as eating clean, drinking water, little caffeine and exercise 5 days a week the pharmaceutical companies would be looking for ways to make people sick. Lol

Like developing cures to diseases and cancers and then locking them up in a vault underground to never be released?

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
that's why there will never be a cure for cancer, unless something cancer-like comes out. there's too much $$$ tied up in research. millions upon millions would be out of work. "non-profit" oncology-related organizations would cease to exist.

bottom line, we need people to die. it's sad, but it has to happen. it sucks even more when little timmy gets diagnosed with end-stage 'whatever', but everybody's number comes up..some sooner than others

Bdub12

Starting Player
that's why there will never be a cure for cancer, unless something cancer-like comes out. there's too much $$$ tied up in research. millions upon millions would be out of work. "non-profit" oncology-related organizations would cease to exist.

bottom line, we need people to die. it's sad, but it has to happen. it sucks even more when little timmy gets diagnosed with end-stage 'whatever', but everybody's number comes up..some sooner than others

I just hope I have a crossbow, gay friends and a new chopper

Bdub12

Starting Player
Carol will get killed by the cookie girl. I am going with the thought that she is plYing the cat and mouse game same as Carol is and may be a bit psychotic.

Carol is the cookie girl lol. Carol is definitely crazy. Hey little girl look at the flower. ....dead kid.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
RULE 11. MEN’S CLASS “Elite”,“C,”“D,” AND “E” PROGRAMS
Sec. 1 Classification Rules: Your state director will classify you based on your teams overall strength offensively & defensively. If your name appears on the WSL Restricted Player List, you may only play in the men’s class Elite division. A men’s Elite team may only have 3 players from the WSL RPL. If you appear on an active USSSA Conference Class “B” or higher roster, you may only be eligible to compete at the WSL Elite Level. If you appear on an active USSSA Conference “C” team, you may only play at the WSL “C” or “Elite” level. WSL Men’s C, D, & E teams may not have any one that appears on the WSL Restricted Player List. WSL D & E teams may not have any players that have dropped 2 levels from any association.