He-man Woman haters club

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
I was just assuming Wegman would manage it since it's his park and he is the local big conference guy. If it's Maury then it's Maury idk. It's just upsetting seeing how people don't understand or don't make the time to communicate. People get too bogged down in the little details and not the big picture. I'm not attempting to say I could do a better job. And maybe the schedule has been communicated and I'm not important enough to know.

I know I could do a better job, but the Pay/hours wouldn't be worth it.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I've been missing your jokes lately, I'll have to hug it out to reconnect.

I've been busy lately. found out on Monday my boss put in a promotion request for me. it's hard to be a badass.

maybe this weekend while we're swimming?

Bdub12

Starting Player
I know I could do a better job, but the Pay/hours wouldn't be worth it.

That's always the issue With any job. I told the janitor at the gym last night I appreciated what he did and that he does a great job. ... I'm sure his pay is terrible and the job blows but he is always on top of it and I'm sure the thank you went farther than an hours pay did. Dude was happy as hell.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
This right here gets you labeled as having an agenda in a different setting.....

Stout does it to everyone equally.You just did it to the teams in your division. All of them that were brought up, not just some.

Stout uses rosters and facts. You did not.

See the difference?

I am not the only one that noticed this. The higher ups took note too. I was contacted.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
kolping..not too bad of a drive for you stout. good thing that place drains well and there will be zero water in the OF :rolleyes:

ICE14

All pro punter
Guess we get to see if Zfly and the boys can hang in D right off the rip!! Side note....IDC what happens, if WSS and Usual Suspects happens.....I'm watching.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
This is true. Which is why I posted I hope it's sunday.

Although, the Women's Pool A schedule works with everything else. So who knows