He-man Woman haters club

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
"This system will have copious amounts of moisture with it as it heads to the Ohio Valley from the Gulf of Mexico. Right now, rainfall estimates are between one and two inches, which will lead to more flooding as the ground remains saturated from previous heavy rain episodes and snow melt."

yeah, I'm out...lol

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I look at it like this.

If I wanted a literal cup of sugar ill either drink a coke, or just eat a cup of sugar.

Why would I take something that is meant to have a savory flavor and make it sweet?

You guys probably make your boyfriends eat pineapple so their **** tastes sweet.

i'm a true southern gentleman. sweet tea and creeping on hot cousins.

and no. kiwi.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
I look at it like this.

If I wanted a literal cup of sugar ill either drink a coke, or just eat a cup of sugar.

Why would I take something that is meant to have a savory flavor and make it sweet?

You guys probably make your boyfriends eat pineapple so their **** tastes sweet.

Half cut is the way to go. I can't stand straight sweet tea way to sweet especially Mc d"s stuff is strong.

DJCASPER

hcarcrx is a homo
"This system will have copious amounts of moisture with it as it heads to the Ohio Valley from the Gulf of Mexico. Right now, rainfall estimates are between one and two inches, which will lead to more flooding as the ground remains saturated from previous heavy rain episodes and snow melt."

yeah, I'm out...lol

Ok Frank Marzullo

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
ThreadKiller.jpg