Here it comes

UncleMosk

Either wife confiscated the box or hasn't shown up yet.

Also just started swinging so may not be best review I can give but will do my best.
As predicted. Held hostage. Bribery needed to get release!

Maybe some cuts tomorrow but the hand is killing me worse than the shoulder or maybe it's a by product of coming back so soon after rotator cuff surgery?

One of the female coed members who is a HS Coach thinks it's the latter.

Doug

Old and Grumpy
We dont apply a grip as many people remove them for their own version. We do put one in the box with the bat.

The good:
I took a few easy cuts off my Wheeler Dealer yesterday in between torrential rainstorms. The bat feels awesome, so smooth through the zone, and sounds great. The balance point is 21.5” from the knob, which = a decent (but not extreme) endload. My most endloaded bats (Anarchys with 12" or 12.5" barrel and 1oz endload) balance at around 22" from knob. My 27el weighs in at 27.1oz with the stock grip INSTALLED. No idea what kind of power/distance/control I'll get from it yet, but definitely in the running for gamer.

The not so good:
I was happy to hear that the grip wouldn't be installed, because I use a small knob taper under, and only wrap about 6.5" up. Hate to waste a perfectly good grip! This one will have to be cut off. No unattached grip in the box. Not a big deal, but not as expected.

UncleMosk

Took 7 swings off T in which posted on other post.

Have the 27oz with Endload and its got a little in the butt more endload compared to my Hellfire.

Off the 7 balls, hit some nasty knucklers. Performed well considering I'm not 100% and re-aggravated my hand again.

Guys who have or getting Evil update on how it's going.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Took 7 swings off T in which posted on other post.

Have the 27oz with Endload and its got a little in the butt more endload compared to my Hellfire.

Off the 7 balls, hit some nasty knucklers. Performed well considering I'm not 100% and re-aggravated my hand again.

Guys who have or getting Evil update on how it's going.
Mine is still in the wrapper. Hoping to get some bp with it before a tournament on Saturday but I doubt it.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
We wanted to get the preorder bats in the hands of our customers before we sold any more. Existing inventory will open up Friday with Balanced and Evil loads

DirtBag215

Put about 150 swings on mine so far. I like the stiffness of the handle. Not as hot as my sidewinder but it’s definitely opening up. Maybe another 50 swings and we’ll be there or better