how is this possible?

alteredzx

Bazinga
how is this possible? I didnt think they were out to the public yet?

check this out on ebay

item number - 200874795099

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably early samples or something. I mean, there were some places selling the Mizuno ASA Whiteout and Mizuno ended up not officially releasing it because it wouldn't pass ASA testing.

alteredzx

Bazinga
That would make sense. That would be the suck if your bat cant pass testing but its out there being sold. lol

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
I checked out the listing and he shipps from Minnesota and currently has 11 COMbats for sale on the bay including a DB

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I bought a spiked98 from this guy last year on the bay. I will look when I get home and post his name.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I wish the picture was bigger so I could see if I recognized the guy.

I think BigJ is from Northern MN, and this guy says he's from Lakeville. That's south of Minneapolis. Could be full of ****, but that's the best contribution I can add to this thread :D

mcgee31

Combat Sports
CD will catch map violators if they are a dealer. If it is an individual we can't control that. :(

alteredzx

Bazinga
the $200 price tag thru a flag up for me. The fact they were already on ebay going out. I was thinking it might be some fraudelent activity going on. haha!!

Dirtyremax

EAI/ComBat/Derby Life
i wonder if a COMbat sponsored team is selling a few to get more money? I know my team got
our bats a few days ago? it would be sad if that was the case. but I guess the ebay posting was removed?