How long has it been.

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
How long have you guys stayed on a team. I know teammates come and go season by season but how long have you stayed with a team with the same name or have changed names (change of sponsor) but stayed with a select group of guys.

It's been 3 years for me on one team and it's getting a little shaky this year is good but next year idk.

WasteMan5

This will be the 4th year of me playing with the guys I play with. There are only 7 of the OG 12 guys from 4 years ago. We have added a guy or two every year and this year we added a guy that is one of our good friends that couldn't find a way to leave his team he was on. I was the coach for the first 3 but am just playing this year. I have had it with coaching, especially when they are my friends and ***** and wine when they have to sit for a couple of innings

lockend

Addicted to Softballfans
played on a team for 7 years, i did not think i would get through year 5 thought about walking away. really glad i decided to stick with them!

KannonsDad

**** you
I know a few guys that have played on my old team for over 13 years together. I'm coming back to play with them this year:)

AL CATRAZ

sbc86s' boy toy
at least 15 years with about 5 guys.

had at least 4 guys retire and stop playing altogether.

we replace the retirees with our sons :D

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'm starting my 6th season with the same league team (will be 2nd yr running the team). A couple of the guys have been playing on this team for a long time. A couple of other guys are entering their 6th seasons on this team. I'm the 2nd oldest guy on the team.

I also have a Sunday league team that I will be playing with for the 2nd year. This team has been around for over 20 years, and the funny part is now the og players are retiring and their kids are taking over. If the three og players quit (like they said they were going to do), I will be the 2nd oldest player on this team, too.

MizakisBizak

Fat & Slow, but still GTG
Played with the same group of guys from the time I was 18 until 27 and I moved outta the area for a job. Took a year off and have now been playing with a "new" gang since 2005.

Sixes

K C C O
I have played ball with one of my team mates for 12 years, and one other one for 9.

been playing under the same sponsor for 5

slamit93

<font color="#CC0000">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Last year's team had been together for 20 years. Obviously some came and went each year, so they only had 5 of the original 11 still playing, but a lot of the guys that had since left the game would still come out and support us for the bigger tourneys. I had only played 3 years with them. During the off-season the manager decided it was time to tie em up, so the other 4 OG players tied it up with him. I was going to play with another team before I let a few of the other guys talk me into starting a team. Wound up with 8 of the other 9 people from last year's team on my new team, so depending on how you look at it, it's still sort of the same team, but just as much a new team (added 7 more guys.)

edit: one of the OG player's oldest son is now my center fielder.

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
I played with a few of the guys on my current team for 6 years, then moved to Florida for 5, now have played with the same guys for another 4 years and counting.

Simple answer 10 years with my current squad...has been the same sponsor for all these years too!!

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
played on the same coed team for 8 years now. it is a family team. played on the same league team for my 2nd year/4th season now. we play 2 nights a week and practice on the weekends. in between games, we talk softball too! i love it. wouldnt trade it for anything.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
This will make the 5th year (I think). I played one fall with a different team when i got tricked into playing. I was miserable. We might never be really good but I enjoy playing with them.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
How long have you guys stayed on a team. I know teammates come and go season by season but how long have you stayed with a team with the same name or have changed names (change of sponsor) but stayed with a select group of guys.

It's been 3 years for me on one team and it's getting a little shaky this year is good but next year idk.

I played for Mililani Glass for 8 years in Hawaii and would have been longer had I stayed there.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Usually change names every other year. I just joined a team last year who's had the same sponsor for EVER. 10+ years.

J12

Coach
been playing on the same team since I was 16.. this will be my 7th season I guess, crazy.. But there's only 1 other dude left that was there when we started, haha... The last 4 years we've had pretty much the same core tho

On a ****ty side note, we've finished second in 5 of my 6 seasons.. Still looking for that trophy but we have a good ass time together

whiterabbit35

Addicted to Softballfans
cheesy as it is... 10 years with my dads team. started when i was 15... hoping for 11 years with at least 5 of the original guys

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
If you count my squadron Ammo team on base it's been 13 years, but I am the only one that's been here that long that plays ball so there isnt 1 person remaining on the team that played even as short as 4 years ago. other than that the longest a spent with 1 team was 2.5 years

The_Natural

Weak Glove
I've played on the same Coed tourney team for the last 7 years but I've been on a different Men's tourney team the last 2 years.