How long...

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
...after a member goes MIA following a board deal (PP sent) should I wait before calling him out in public?

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
I realize that things in life can and do happen, so I've been patient, but 10 days is pushing it...a lot.

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon
I'm filing a claim after 5 days if there isn't any communication.

k_sizzle

Manager
It's been 10 days since PP was sent. Low (but positive) feedback. No response to repeated PMs.

10 days is waaaaayy too long. Even if the case is that he just hasn't checked his listing in a while, you can't be irresponsible and leave your listing up and still open for that long without checking it. Nobody gets THAT busy for a week and a half that they don't have even 2 minutes to hop on a computer or on their phone. Sounds like he took the money and ran.. Unless of course he died or is in the hospital

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
^ yea id call him out! did you guys exchange numbers also or just all done with messages on here?

CHLOE&AIDAN

^^^ My Babies^^^
I hope you did not pay as a gift. If not file a PayPal claim ASAP. You can always cancel it if you receive what you paid for.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Hes got more than 10 g2g deals and you dont get that by waiting 10 days to ship, especially with no communication.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If you keep *****footing around the issue, you will be partially to blame. File a claim, start an NGTG, and get this taken care of.

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay. Apparently the merchandise in question was sold to another member prior to my having sent payment. The other member is going to (re)check his records this evening. There's no record of a refund in MY paypal account (yet), but at least we're getting it resolved.

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Okay. Apparently the merchandise in question was sold to another member prior to my having sent payment. The other member is going to (re)check his records this evening. There's no record of a refund in MY paypal account (yet), but at least we're getting it resolved.

Not quite sure how that would happen or why he wouldnt communicate that there was an issue. Just another person on here I will do not deal with.

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
Situation resolved. I'm not sure why it took THIS long (really bad communication), but my money was refunded via PayPal, and all is right with the world. Thanks to the powers that be here at SBF for helping to see things through smoothly.