How many pics?

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
How many lying retard blind douchebags does it take to point out that we can only see one pic attached, and that you'll believe us?

Another hint: Putting them in a pic hosting account (photobucket/imageshack, etc) and copying the IMG link/code will save a lot of time and effort in trying to sell anything here.

I created a photo album on sbf. I linked the pics from there to the thread. If you can't see them, it's YOUR problem. Update your browser once in awhile and you won't have that problem.

Here's a hint, why didn't one of the lying retard blind douchebags just say that in the first place instead of accusing me of only loading one pic? Act like a douche, you'll get it right back from me.

Bottom line is the bat is in great shape besides the little chip. I listed it for the bottom end of this site's own Demarini price guide. If nobody wants a great deal I'll continue to use it for BP before games. After the season I'll donate it and still get my $250 tax deduction. Win/win for me.

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
In an attempt to give some posters the benefit of the doubt I tried viewing my sale thread in IE as I normally use Firefox. Using Firefox or IE I can still see the embedded pics. Don't know what browser you guys are using, but obviously the problem is on your end, not mine. I can see the pics fine in IE 9.0 or Firefox 12.0.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Realize that a majority of users are on their phones using the browser installed ...

The more you talk the less likely u will sell this bat :rolleyes:

You are talking tax deduction for donating a softball bat? Sounds like you have greater issues than not being any good at listing and selling a used bat!!!

RDD15

Addicted to Softballfans
I use Chrome. Chalk me up as yet another user that cannot see the pics. So many people cant see them, it sounds like it is probably YOUR problem there Sport.

RDD15

Addicted to Softballfans
If you try to quote the original post that supposedly has pics, there are indeed a couple of links in there. The issue is, both of those links show up as an image that measures 1 pixel by 1 pixel.

kfferg

Banned User
Can anyone vouch that you can see the pics? Or are they part of the OP's history and that is why he is the only one to see them?

mihklo

If you try to quote the original post that supposedly has pics, there are indeed a couple of links in there. The issue is, both of those links show up as an image that measures 1 pixel by 1 pixel.

That's what I did along with the first post that has the 1 pic that does show up. Weird thing is that the code for each is the same except for the pic number. So not sure why they aren't showing up.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They show up fine on my browser. I don't know what the problem is for the rest of you.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Endcap. From this pic the chip is at 9:00.

picture.php

Barrel has no cracks or waves or chips. Just some ball marks.

picture.php

picture.php

Using the multi-quote to show it here, do they still not show for the rest of you?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's weird. I'm on Firefox, but obviously that's not it. I wonder if it's User Options here?

Joker

hey dip****, did you make the album public? i only see the stadium album in your user profile. JBO has super mod powers so he probably gets around that

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
Good luck selling the bat...... Prob won't happen though try taking the non douche bag approach....your not the only only guy selling a cartel

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
I created a photo album on sbf. I linked the pics from there to the thread. If you can't see them, it's YOUR problem. Update your browser once in awhile and you won't have that problem.

Here's a hint, why didn't one of the lying retard blind douchebags just say that in the first place instead of accusing me of only loading one pic? Act like a douche, you'll get it right back from me.

Well **** me for being a "lying retard blind douchebag" who uses Safari. I haven't called you names or talked bad about your bat (I don't swing Demarinis myself), but you're awfully quick to get butthurt and start name calling.

Here's your FS thread (from what I can see):
Screenshot2012-06-10at70713PM.png

And here's your album (again...this is all I can see.)
Screenshot2012-06-10at71126PM.png

And if donating bats to charity and taking the tax writeoff was really that worthwhile, then people here would be doing that all the time, especially with bats that now sell cheaply compared to their MSRP (like Andersons, for example). Even if there's nothing wrong with your bat, your approach to selling it on here could use some improvement.

Apoc13

getting too old for this
why not post pics of the entire bat the first time anyway?

here since 2003? seriously?

Nickelnutz

Addicted to Softballfans
I can see the ones JBO quoted, but I'm seeing the same as what's been posted in the screenshots so far, using firefox13.0

015reddog

Certified Slacker
I can see the pics now, but last night there was nothing except the blurry endcap pic. I guess I am a lying, blind douchebag too.

Last edited:

crushthatball

それに愚痴を吸う
I saw all the ones jblo posted and from Joker's link showed 1 pic from 1 post then 3 more pics on another post 2 minutes later.

This being said those are pretty low res pictures with bad lighting. So if there were any issues you really couldn't tell with those pictures. I would have just updated with better pics from a decent camera phone....this would have taken all of 3 minutes.

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
They show up fine on my browser. I don't know what the problem is for the rest of you.

Jbo the problem is instead of saying, "Hey man I'm on my smart phone so I can't see the pics, can you text them to me?" we get the usual par for the course douche-baggery.

Although I must thank them, cuz since this started my inbox has blown up with interest. :D

Oh and for the homo who talked smack about my finances---dude I'm 43 and retired. Go fishing when I want. Go hit when I want. Go hiking when I want. Taking tax deductions is smart---not a sign of someone who doesn't know how to handle their money. Quite the opposite actually. You should try talking to an accountant or an investor.

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
I saw all the ones jblo posted and from Joker's link showed 1 pic from 1 post then 3 more pics on another post 2 minutes later.

This being said those are pretty low res pictures with bad lighting. So if there were any issues you really couldn't tell with those pictures. I would have just updated with better pics from a decent camera phone....this would have taken all of 3 minutes.

See Jbo, can't win for winning. First they couldn't see the pics, now the pics are bad. Haha! Someone needs to eat some more carrots then. Hey keep posting away tho---interest is booming!

Joker

dude you linked to a non public album. this was all your fault, but you should keep blaming everyone else

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
hey dip****, did you make the album public? i only see the stadium album in your user profile. JBO has super mod powers so he probably gets around that

Yes *******, it is public. It must be your super retard powers preventing you from seeing it.

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
dude you linked to a non public album. this was all your fault, but you should keep blaming everyone else

No I did not asshat. Funny the guys blowing up my inbox got no problem seeing the pics.

Keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To the top!!!!! :D