I hate thieves.....

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone stole my Blackout yesterday.... right out of my bat bag! Hope I find out who the MFer is that took it... And yeah, just in time to where I have to swing something with a U-Trip stamp (U-Trip States are a week from Saturday).. Ugh!

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I had a mint 100H go missing right outta my bag a month ago. I had to convince myself that someone needed it more than me. I suggest moving on. I know my advice doesn't make anything easier, but it'll hurt a lot less than dwelling on it.

Jammer

Coach
That sucks man. Here's to the longshot chance that your bat made into the wrong bag by accident.

ATL Rookie

Manager
Last year I caught a guy taking my POS glove out of the dugout during a game. He tried to come up with some lame excuse about how he thought it was his. I thoroughly enjoyed making a scene and punking that little ***** in front of about 40 people.

WarHorse

Star Player
I lizzie skin all of my bats and mark my name on all of them discretely just in case. Odds are if stolen I won't ever find it, but just in case some kid busts out the bat next week I can prove it's mine and then shove it straight up their ass and turn them into a living corndog.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
OP... I feel your pain.
You find him.....ill drive down and take my frustration out on him also.
I miss my bats.....sigh...... :-(

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, the only good thing is there was just 5 teams in the tournament, so it narrows down the field on who took the damn thing.. Im guessing it will end up on the Bay, or somewhere else soon.

JRod21

Star Player
Well, the only good thing is there was just 5 teams in the tournament, so it narrows down the field on who took the damn thing.. Im guessing it will end up on the Bay, or somewhere else soon.

Where were you playing at? Ill keep an eye out this coming weekend in Lexington.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Where were you playing at? Ill keep an eye out this coming weekend in Lexington.

Gastonia.... there was only 5 teams there, so at least I have that going for me (looking for it)... There is not many of those types of Blackouts floating around, so if I see someone hitting it (there is a certain mark on it)... Ill know.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Someone stole my Blackout yesterday.... right out of my bat bag! Hope I find out who the MFer is that took it... And yeah, just in time to where I have to swing something with a U-Trip stamp (U-Trip States are a week from Saturday).. Ugh!

This is why you mark the bat in a way that only you will know it's yours if you inspect other people's bats.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta new no wrap 27 Blackout we can sell you - if you do not find yours....good luck with that. Remember having a PST taken from me, been a long time and I still think about it.

kampy

Addicted to Softballfans
That sucks....Haven't had softball equipement stolen but other things and its the worst...douchebags will be douchebags

middlek907

Star Player
epats, i have a used blackout just picked it up in Gastonia this weekend, 150 ill be at lexington this weekend playing with you:) Sorry bud thats why i swing worth no one wants those!!! Had a team in Columbus GA this weekend got all thier Uniforms taken out of the dryer at the hotel!!!

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Where were you and where was your bag?

What sucks is I never took that bat out of my bag... and the bat bag is always either in the dugout, or when we are between games, I put it in my vehicle...

So, someone had to literally reach into my bat bag, and pull the bat out... Considering the bat bag was always in my dugout, I am thinking it was someone on the team that I played with this past weekend (not my regular team, I just picked up with these guys to get extra swings)..

sucks this **** happens, the good news is more money can always be made to buy more bats, its still a loss either way you look at it and its effin BS. One time I thought somebody jacked and OG j2a out of my bag and I was furious. Started looking harder and it slipped back just enough to be covered up in the back of the bag. Meanwhile I was making an ass out of myself trying to track it down. I remember that feeling and it sucks. I hope you get your bat back bro.