I need a Bat tester for Taiwan Bat.

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks. ZUAUZ
In the future
I will promoting new senior bats
I also need tester from here.
If I have get test bat,I will find some tester do it

If you need any additional testers Id be more than happy to do it for you. Video and all!!

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like you would need to get with the associations and have them test it to see if it can be used in ASA, Utrip, or senior ball

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
ZUAUZ... I sent my information and the funds to ship the bat. I sent you a pm reference the transaction.

Thanks.

-Six-

Weiner
We need to get some buyer bewares on the guys that took the bats and didn't follow through with their end of the bargain. I've seen one video on the bat so far.

Joker

the one thing i'd say is be careful on who you send them to. a lot of guys just want something for free or cheap and won't give you proper feedback

3 test bats but only have 1 video.....
Unreasonable.........

We need to get some buyer bewares on the guys that took the bats and didn't follow through with their end of the bargain. I've seen one video on the bat so far.

just sayin

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i haven't swung anything since i posted my video. in between seasons and have been getting rain. i hope to swing it again really soon though.

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Sorry fellas been in korea playing ball. will have a test video up by this weekend apologies on the time frame. Been very busy living life lol!

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
What did you think of it? You may have already said, but I don't feel like going back through this nonsense.

Not very good, it felt great in the cage and had a significant rattle going. I took it outside and couldn't get a ball to go past 250 ft.

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope that I can get test report , as soon as possible
It has been a month , I only get a little test report

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
If only you sent them to reliable people and not a couple of SBF store employees that dont give any feedback. Buncha ****s.

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Video is being edited tonight to shorten them up. Will have full review and video up in the am. Will also be doing another video tomorrow on an actual field instead of in a cage.