I wanna talk about how bad the Luck contract is

3XC

Big Truss
I'd snap those graphite shafts lulzzzzzzzz

Sure you would Magnus.

You sound like the guys in the OSPB that talk about how many bats they break as if anyone thinks its because of strength and not because they fail to square up on the ball and keep making contact off the taper.

ntz

tricknollegy
i saw those, i might get that hybrid set, i'm thinking hybrids would work best for me

Country469

Sure you would Magnus.

You sound like the guys in the OSPB that talk about how many bats they break as if anyone thinks its because of strength and not because they fail to square up on the ball and keep making contact off the taper.

had I not already broken an iron with graphite shaft I'd maybe agree, but there is a reason no one who swings hard uses them

ntz

tricknollegy
the stereo in an acura vigor has five dsp settings. live, hall, dance, club, and talk

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i bought a set of TM Rocketballz two years ago.......hit 50 balls at range. went to tee box, squared up a 3 iron w/ the plastic still on (off a tee i might add) hit it dead center....club head flew 20 yards....1 swing

sent it back in....they sent me another three iron......i snapped the club off in the exact same spot on the very first swing on the same frickin' hole......

this has nothing to do w/ country breaking graphite shafts or my swing speed or anyting....dont buy tm irons....

thanks

3XC

Big Truss
the stereo in an acura vigor has five dsp settings. live, hall, dance, club, and talk
Thats 30 dollars per setting, quite a bargain, or buy that other guys golf club with no settings. Up to you.

3XC

Big Truss
Change your settings from talk to club, cause I'm about to iron out this impostor.

3XC

Big Truss
Someone needs to page up the homie Merk, get the ball rolling on the annual donation to 3XC's bank account masquerading as a fantasy league.

3XC

Big Truss
Oh is that why you finished last behind 6 autodrafters, one of whom took Jordy Nelson in the 2nd round and still finished ahead of you?