If you play ASA and you don't have a J3A

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried the J3A, and punched myself for putting down the SCN3/SC3. :D

X2. Thread should read. If you play ASA and you arent using a well broke in Pre-ABI :eek: I swear my rush would be running at least 103-104mph on the OG ball and 100-101 on the new cor 52

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
Kick the OP in the nuts if the J3A don't work for your swing or
U already have a SCN3/SCX3 :biggthumpup:

Bemidji21

Starting Player
Is there anything like golf has as far as pro days are concerned? Where brands come out to sports shops and let you hit bats? I'm new to the sport and don't have anything yet and would love to swing some of these before i purchased.

Unfortunately I'm not on a quality team yet to know guys who have different ones.

The J3A is the one I keep hearing about and would love to try out.

single wally

Professional Amateur
If your teammates don't have good bats to try, you can find a Demarini factory hitter in your area who can set up a BP. Otherwise I recommend buying on the boards, and keeping the bat if you like it, or resell if you dislike it. If you get a good deal you probably will be able to resell for about the same amount and only lose the $15 or so on shipping costs, which is a pretty good rental fee if you think about it.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Fellow J3A guy here but only got 200 hits on my 27....Im an OG Easton guy and those beauties would get better till the end, so does the J3 hit a plateau or keep getting better too? 1st hit outa wrapper was a HR haha so tough to imagine it wont plateau soon...

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Fellow J3A guy here but only got 200 hits on my 27....Im an OG Easton guy and those beauties would get better till the end, so does the J3 hit a plateau or keep getting better too? 1st hit outa wrapper was a HR haha so tough to imagine it wont plateau soon...

They get better and they also get pretty nasty before death:flame:

ccsoftball7

Addicted to Softballfans
I just ordered a J3A from the store. My son has been swinging an Easton SP12SY98...are they similar in swing weight?

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
swung one a couple times an just dont like the feel of them at all....i actually like the 750x ultra the best out of all the ASA only bats

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
I just ordered a J3A from the store. My son has been swinging an Easton SP12SY98...are they similar in swing weight?

No not really the sy98 is very balanced and longer barrel. The 26 j3a would be your best bet for being close to a sy98 in swing weight

Rocketfire24

Addicted to Softballfans
J3A is tops in my opinion....but I got about 100 swings on my Green Legit and I love it. Hated my B3...she gone!

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I can't begin to tell you how much fun this bat is right now:

8D58AA8B-7E18-4BD5-AD5E-34FDDC7F4939-2234-0000048731DBC363_zps21ad9ba4.jpg

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
And now we know why the Demarini's have Van Gogh like graphics, to hide all the cracks after 1 bp session.