InFaMoUs_55 COMbat GS BP Vid

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
FIELDS= The Wheeler Softball Complex in Duluth, MN. 310ft fences!!!!!
BAT= Combat Gear Supremacy
Swings= About 200=300 Cuts on the bat
Balls= USSSA Dudley Thunders. Standard USSSA league ball
Weather= 60 degrees and Cloudy

COMBAT GS BP VID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnLxvGTj0Ig

Swing Results
#1= HR
#2= FLY BALL OUT
#3= HR
#4= HR
#5= HR
#6= HR
#7= FOUL BALL!!!!!
#8= FOUL BALL!!!!!
#9= HR
#10= HR
#11= HR LINE DRIVE!!!!!
#12= FOUL BALL!!!!!
#13= HR

Final Results are 9/13 Hr's. The bat is very hot right away. I really like the small handle and the barrel comes thru the zone very nicely. The bat has a very nice sound and the sweetspot is pretty big. Bat feels like it has a nice endload. Overall I would recommend this bat to any USSSA player. Seems they can be found pretty cheap on SBF. Only worry may be that the bat webs up rather quickly. Guess we will see on the durability issue:cool:

GREAT BAT!!!!!

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
By reading this it looks like a Kelly's review, will check out vid though

YEA LOL, Me and my buddy did a BP with the Worth Ressy Titan and The Miken Freak Limited and people were giving us crap on the commentarty, so I tried to actually follow Kelly's format on this one and not commentate but just give my thoughts on the bat and the results of the swings LOL. Maybe it will make people happy!!!!!

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
I got tired of watching after the 10 of the first 13 pitches were tap backs. Seriously. 2 minutes in and dude had only swung 3 times.

Last edited:

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
LOL sorry we just got to the field and i always hit a few back to the pitcher before i actually swing. Deal with it bro itll b ok:eek:
Deal with what? I stopped watching. I'd love to play on that field too. What park is that.

Last edited:

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
You should work with Kelly sports for sure

You need a better cameraman telling us how far the bombs are going though

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
Deal with what? I stopped watching. I'd love to play on that field too. What park is that.

just skip ahead to the 1 min mark where i actually swing if u wanna see the bat.

The fields are in duluth, mn man. They are sweet. Complex has 5/6 fields all 310 around i believe

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
COMbat GS BP VID

FIELDS= The Wheeler Softball Complex in Duluth, MN. 310ft fences!!!!!
BAT= Combat Gear Supremacy
Swings= About 200=300 Cuts on the bat
Balls= USSSA Dudley Thunders. Standard USSSA league ball
Weather= 60 degrees and Cloudy

COMBAT GS BP VID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnLxvGTj0Ig

Swing Results
#1= HR
#2= FLY BALL OUT
#3= HR
#4= HR
#5= HR
#6= HR
#7= FOUL BALL!!!!!
#8= FOUL BALL!!!!!
#9= HR
#10= HR
#11= HR LINE DRIVE!!!!!
#12= FOUL BALL!!!!!
#13= HR

Final Results are 9/13 Hr's. The bat is very hot right away. I really like the small handle and the barrel comes thru the zone very nicely. The bat has a very nice sound and the sweetspot is pretty big. Bat feels like it has a nice endload. Overall I would recommend this bat to any USSSA player. Seems they can be found pretty cheap on SBF. Only worry may be that the bat webs up rather quickly. Guess we will see on the durability issue

GREAT BAT!!!!!
Minneapolis Rangers #55 (USSSA Mon & Thurs TAFT PARK, Richfield MN)
Grey Bush #55 (ASA Tuesday, DRED SCOTT, Bloomington MN)
Safe Money Solutions #55 (Duluth MN Tourney Team)
Silverbacks/Vogels #55 (St Paul, MN Tourney Team)