InFaMoUs_55 COMbat GS BP Vid

deKilla

Coach
they usually do this with bats :) if u would have said look at my bp video it mite have stayed or critic my swing?

guyinpink

Addicted to Softballfans
This isn't a bat review, it's just a video of you hitting HRs and saying "great bat!" just like in all your videos. Where is the talk about the balance of the bat, or how it feels, or where the sweet spot is, or how big the SS is?

If you're doing this to show off THE BAT like you claim, then talk more about the bat, and less about yourself, because right now that's the only thing you're actually trying to show off.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
This isn't a bat review, it's just a video of you hitting HRs and saying "great bat!" just like in all your videos. Where is the talk about the balance of the bat, or how it feels, or where the sweet spot is, or how big the SS is?

If you're doing this to show off THE BAT like you claim, then talk more about the bat, and less about yourself, because right now that's the only thing you're actually trying to show off.

its in writing smart guy right in the initial post. didnt know i had to talk about it while i am swinging. next time ill make it even easier for the guys who cant read like yourself:confused:

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
its in writing smart guy right in the initial post. didnt know i had to talk about it while i am swinging. next time ill make it even easier for the guys who cant read like yourself:confused:

If Juggster and GF32 had gay sex and somehow made a baby. you'd be the result.

jmartinez

couple things I notice.. the camera man sucks.. LOL I also notice you were barely swinging.. Bat must be hot, I gotta get me one.. nice job..

Is that were you normally stand by the plate kinda hugging it? I guess if you feel comfortable go with it.. Also, do you normally swing up like that? Does it get you in trouble with less hot bats in your hands? Not bashing just asking.. thanks

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
couple things I notice.. the camera man sucks.. LOL I also notice you were barely swinging.. Bat must be hot, I gotta get me one.. nice job..

Is that were you normally stand by the plate kinda hugging it? I guess if you feel comfortable go with it.. Also, do you normally swing up like that? Does it get you in trouble with less hot bats in your hands? Not bashing just asking.. thanks

Yes that is where i normally stand in games. Also I do swing hard. The bat is pretty much brand new man, but it is a great bat!!!!!

I guess i dont get what you mean by swinging up? Alot of the pitches are up in the zone so yes If the pitch is higher I naturally swing higher and vice versa. Also to explain one of the things that helps me rip the ball is just staying in SINC. I also work out well over 3x's a week and my strength is pretty good, so all these things help me hit the ball hard.

I dont take you as bashing me and hopefully I answered some of your questions:)

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player

DONT CONCENTRATE so much on swinging as hard as you can man. Concentrate on hitting the ball square and getting your body in SINC. Also if you want HR power your gnna most likely have to go hit the weights if your not already doing so. I also swing pretty much everyday im not playing.

My main suggestion would be the weight training and practice tho bro. GL to ya

GrandCherokee

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know if you really want a critique and I don't know if you are a good hitter or not but imagine how you would hit if you would drive the ball instead of lifting the ball. Just my thoughts so take it for what it's worth or just ignore me.

bigbbrobro

Addicted to Softballfans
Wait hold on................The GS spiderwebs quickly and MIGHT have durablity issues?? All I know is Gary's was holdin up pretty well when I saw him swing it and he is a MASHER!

jmartinez

Yes that is where i normally stand in games. Also I do swing hard. The bat is pretty much brand new man, but it is a great bat!!!!!

I guess i dont get what you mean by swinging up? Alot of the pitches are up in the zone so yes If the pitch is higher I naturally swing higher and vice versa. Also to explain one of the things that helps me rip the ball is just staying in SINC. I also work out well over 3x's a week and my strength is pretty good, so all these things help me hit the ball hard.

I dont take you as bashing me and hopefully I answered some of your questions:)

I guess you answered it.. You were hitting a higher pitch so maybe thats why it looked like your swinging up insetead of cutting the ball in half or driving it.. I only work out in the off season to lazy and busy to work out..

jmartinez

DONT CONCENTRATE so much on swinging as hard as you can man. Concentrate on hitting the ball square and getting your body in SINC. Also if you want HR power your gnna most likely have to go hit the weights if your not already doing so. I also swing pretty much everyday im not playing.

My main suggestion would be the weight training and practice tho bro. GL to ya

this makes a lil sense.. I was always told to swing hard every time.. My problem right now is that I feel like i'm over swinging my head is pulling off the ball right before contact.. some bp will help that out.. even tho I don't lift I still have some power maybe if I did lift I would have more.. something I gotta work on next year.. Thanks for the advice bro..

nutmegs

IDGAFOS

standing in front of the plate works great in utrip but nsa around here it's 6-10 feet so pitchers would be dropping pitches in that would cross at his head/neck that would be called strikes since he is ahead of the plate and they'd land like a foot or two back. I think NSA is more of a midwest and southeast league though. I'm sure if the dude played NSA or ASA at an upper level he'd stand further back since good pitchers pick up on a batters stance. This week in worlds one ump was calling 11 foot strikes and our 4 batter struggled because of where he stands in the box, but the pitcher kept raining pitches down on him.

jmartinez

standing in front of the plate works great in utrip but nsa around here it's 6-10 feet so pitchers would be dropping pitches in that would cross at his head/neck that would be called strikes since he is ahead of the plate and they'd land like a foot or two back. I think NSA is more of a midwest and southeast league though. I'm sure if the dude played NSA or ASA at an upper level he'd stand further back since good pitchers pick up on a batters stance. This week in worlds one ump was calling 11 foot strikes and our 4 batter struggled because of where he stands in the box, but the pitcher kept raining pitches down on him.

Yeah that's why I was asking. I normally stay off the plate so if the pitch is inside for a strike I can still extend my hands if the pitch is outside I can go get it..

I did watch your video on the gsr nice job.

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
Yeah that's why I was asking. I normally stay off the plate so if the pitch is inside for a strike I can still extend my hands if the pitch is outside I can go get it..

I did watch your video on the gsr nice job.

When I play ASA I do move way back. Front foot would be on back tip of plate, otherwise I strike out looking if I stand how i do in usssa because the ball comes in over my head and its still a strike.

In usssa if the pitch comes in side i have to start my swing a little earlier to get my hands out there on the ball. I actually like inside pitches tho so i kinda crowd the plate and pitchers always try to come inside on me which is a good thing:cool:

BigJ22

200-300 hits on a GS is not brand new lol... Maybe for a Miken or Easton... Fritz would know that :D... 50 hits and that thing is gamer ready if that... Nice vid tho, somehow managed to hit 0 ground balls... And yes Wheeler is the ****zznizznit...