INSANITY fitness program

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Im looking to buy the dvd set

If anyone is selling please PM me

I have it on my laptop and can put it on a 12+ gig thumb drive.

On my last week of Insanity. Shoulders and legs are toned, but still not happy with gut area. I have gone from 178 to 162 though :D

thedodger22

Addicted to Softballfans
I did this program couple years ago...As some have mentioned, it is tough on your joints. LOT of jumping...It is an ass-kicker...Your cardio/stamina goes thru the roof; felt like I could run a marathon when the program was over. But I do remember ALWAYS being sore/fatigued for the entire time. Some programs, you're sore for first few days while body adjusts...That never happened for me...sore beginning to end.

nomar1fan

Banned User
Agreed

I did this program couple years ago...As some have mentioned, it is tough on your joints. LOT of jumping...It is an ass-kicker...Your cardio/stamina goes thru the roof; felt like I could run a marathon when the program was over. But I do remember ALWAYS being sore/fatigued for the entire time. Some programs, you're sore for first few days while body adjusts...That never happened for me...sore beginning to end.

Good Assessment - I'm doing the Hybrid on their website 4 days p90 two days Insanity - it is a nice balance

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah i've got all the discs that fit on 2 DVDs as media files for computers playstations and media players..... Hit me up if interested

Scott P

Starting Player
I previewed the Max workouts yesterday as I start them tomorrow. Yeah, they are going to suck the life right out of me.

DemPhenom

Has anybody done it or is doing it now? I'm going on my 2nd week today and was just wondering what kinda results anybody got out of it. I'm basicly just tryna burn off some winter fat and improve my cardio not necessarily lose weight. Only problem I'm having is serious knee pain during and after exercises. I had ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair in 05 though so pretty sure that plays a part. I just started taking 1 a day multivitamin and men's pro health sport active 1 a day vitamin so maybe it'll help. Lmk what you guys think about the program

Insanity is not for you, considering your knee problems and your goals don't align with the program, in order for it to work you have to be in it 110% mentally.

Scott P

Starting Player
Ok, Max Interval Circuit was tough. I finished, but needed a couple breaks. It was not confidence inspiring to see the fit people on TV falling over during the workout.

DemPhenom

Ok, Max Interval Circuit was tough. I finished, but needed a couple breaks. It was not confidence inspiring to see the fit people on TV falling over during the workout.

For me it is inspiring because it makes me feel ok to take a break when I need it, those people did the program first and then filmed the videos.

Scott P

Starting Player
I actually found it inspiring when I was still going after a few of them were stopping. I know they are all "graduates" of the program, so outlasting some of them felt good.

DemPhenom

I actually found it inspiring when I was still going after a few of them were stopping. I know they are all "graduates" of the program, so outlasting some of them felt good.

Did you outlast Tanya? This girl is in top shape and has great abs for a girl.

Scott P

Starting Player
Tanya is a cheater. :) She bends down instead of dropping her butt during squat moves. She also doesn't get her knee high enough in Power Knees either. She does have a fantastic body though. She was not in today's video.

clemente24

OG BOOBIE WATCHER
I started teh second month, have lost zero weight, but I have gotten faster and fell much better body feels stretched out.

Can i ask, how much harder does it get. I did Max interval and it was 58 minutes killer......

DemPhenom

Insanity doesn't make you lose weight. Energy (calories) consumed<energy (calories) used is the formula to lose weight.

Second months isn't necessarily harder its just longer.

canadianball

Addicted to Softballfans
the plan for me is to start these in the new yr once im back from my deployment in afghanistan....been here for bout 7months now n lost over50lbs doing weights n cadio n watching what i eat.....plan is to start this up and keep up with my new found love of working out