Intentional walking

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
The utrip is a church league which is for fun but the other league is ASA D league which is the one that means more and is more competitive.

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
Well talked to the coach for the other team, The Fellas, and he is taking me back on the team. At least for the fall as we cannot play for 2 teams in the same league.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
234cf_ORIG-clapping_gif4.gif

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
We had one guy on our league team that could/can put it out on command, and he started to get walked once or twice a game at least. Once we moved me up from the 7-8 spot to the 5 spot after him, he stopped getting walked constantly. We used to do a "double leadoff" type lineup, with power hitters at 4 and 8 but switched to a more traditional lineup moving me to 5 and it worked alot better. I'm nowhere near the power guy he is, but I can put it out on occasion and hit the gaps well so putting him on base was just as much of a risk as pitching to him, especially with his speed on the bases. It's really as simple as just having someone to protect you in the lineup.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
I play in ASA and USSSA and this year i have been intentionally walked 2 to 3 times a game. It's getting to the point where it's not even worth playing if i can't hit. I enjoying hitting more than playing in the field which i am sure is the case for any big hitter. What's the use in playing if you can't hit?

Take the walk, score the run. That's all. I get my share of free passes but I don't mind.

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
I'm done with you amateurs. The ones that posted up useful information, thank you. How do y'all stay on a forum with so many hating douchebags that probably can't hit the ball 250. Can I get an admin to delete my account since I can't. Adios Doucheballfans.com