Is the Torq that good?

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Your Torq must have about 14,459 swings on it by now right?

I actually quit softball and got rid of all my gear. Will need to restock before next season.
Madbeers did tell me his is at 4000+ hits and is very fire and still passes compression.

WillW3

Starting Player
I actually quit softball and got rid of all my gear. Will need to restock before next season.
Madbeers did tell me his is at 4000+ hits and is very fire and still passes compression.

What?? :eek:

Yeah, I've seen some videos from him, and it shoots lasers.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Give it time. I got rid of my OG LV1 because my Torq was better.

I can't believe people are stilling paying $225+ for these. It's a 13L1 with an extra .5 EL people.

I am back!

Should have never left.

It's pretty good. We should hit sometime and you can taste the goodness.

Yeah, I've seen some videos from him, and it shoots lasers.

All bat, cause I blow.

And if Madbeers has over 4000 on his, mine should last until 2024.

Mine is at 4200 right now. Has a rattle. Sounds disgusting. But I believe she's on a decline.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Interesting. I'm not a balanced bat guy, and I don't like long barrel models. I do, however, like the LBE. Managed to hit some impressive bombs with it considering it's balanced.

Still like the SBE better.

The LBE is supposed to have the 1 oz. EL...i liked the one i swung...

I like my lbe because I usually go with the Easton balanced bats. The 1oz el feels good on my 27oz. It's about 900 cuts in with hard and reg balls. Definitely gamer status. Though it doesn't get much love due to the feel and hotness of my st100!!

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
Gotta say I've only put about 50 swings on my Utrip Torq and it already hits the 52's and 44's well. Can only imagine how good it's going to get.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I'm around 100 swings on mine and 60ish with sis team edition and 80ish with sis salvo and all 3 feel great and have good pop by far best Easton's iv swung since the 100h

hamneggs

What's the return on a Torq ?.....my buddy just blew his up :(

605e052a62904ec2726ff028a93f04bc.jpg

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
I put about 100 hits off a tee and about 75 more bp hits with my buddy, assorted balls from 52's to 525's. Mine already has webbing in the white parts but none in the black or green. Do the black and green parts web up? It feels pretty good right now but you can feel the vibration if you hit it towards the hands a little.

WillW3

Starting Player
I put about 100 hits off a tee and about 75 more bp hits with my buddy, assorted balls from 52's to 525's. Mine already has webbing in the white parts but none in the black or green. Do the black and green parts web up? It feels pretty good right now but you can feel the vibration if you hit it towards the hands a little.

Mine has webbing all over the barrel, but it's hard to see. The white part is where it started webbing first.

WillW3

Starting Player
I've seen a lot of these with bad paint chips. I have a small one in mine, but I accidentally hit it on something, and it hasn't gotten any worse.

Quinn18

Part Time Player
Just purchased my 28 oz balanced utrip Torq! Thanks to all of you on this post for the feedback! I read all 33 pages to make sure I was making the right choice for my annual Christmas bat haha thanks once again! Didn't take me that long to realize to just make the purchase though! Can't wait for it to get here!!!!

WillW3

Starting Player
Just purchased my 28 oz balanced utrip Torq! Thanks to all of you on this post for the feedback! I read all 33 pages to make sure I was making the right choice for my annual Christmas bat haha thanks once again! Didn't take me that long to realize to just make the purchase though! Can't wait for it to get here!!!!

You won't be disappointed!