Is this a painted bat?????

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
that is bad, but not as bad as the all black miken recoil i saw a few years back. all it had on it was the asa home plate sticker and the recoil sticker in silver on the barrel. even still had the OG smooth end cap

Albino Samoan

Did you get that from Chico,CA PIAS? Funny, cause a local team has a few Miken Turbos that sound like ULTRAS! HMMMMMM Wouldn't surprise me if they painted old bats they don't like to make an extra buck, just food for thought?!

Yep here in Chico....I have had it a long time though.....

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
that is bad, but not as bad as the all black miken recoil i saw a few years back. all it had on it was the asa home plate sticker and the recoil sticker in silver on the barrel. even still had the OG smooth end cap

That was a SICK looking bat though!

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
That was a SICK looking bat though!

we called them out and they denied it of course. pulled up the recoil pics (thank you smart phones) and showed the ump. ***** was gonna let them use it still and put game under protest. i basically had to tell him at that point that he and the city would be liable if someone got hurt by a batted ball...he quickly told them to put it away after that.

i wounder how many pms the op has for guys wanting to buy that bat:confused:

Albino Samoan

we called them out and they denied it of course. pulled up the recoil pics (thank you smart phones) and showed the ump. ***** was gonna let them use it still and put game under protest. i basically had to tell him at that point that he and the city would be liable if someone got hurt by a batted ball...he quickly told them to put it away after that.

i wounder how many pms the op has for guys wanting to buy that bat:confused:

I havent got one...I was expecting too!! If it was an Ultra underneath I bet I would have :D

M

MJL 00

He!! i know plenty of guys here that would buy it for HR derbies fella....

goro25

Sin Vergüenza

This one?

BlackRecoil1.jpg

BlackRecoil2.jpg

Luda1468

Addicted to Softballfans
That looks identical to the OG synergy. I actually just pulled my old grip tape off to take the rip grip kites out and go back to the knob cuff but we can use the scx2 out at BLD.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
same team season before this couldnt hit the ball over 275 in game one of the season. played them again in game five and they hit all their homeruns using a fresh and shiny f98. these guys are the reason that sucka free came to be...and the league went to supplied sticks

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
same team season before this couldnt hit the ball over 275 in game one of the season. played them again in game five and they hit all their homeruns using a fresh and shiny f98. these guys are the reason that sucka free came to be...and the league went to supplied sticks

This is where blanket parties and hickory shampoos come into play.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
If that other paypal falls thru, I have paypal waiting also...I always wondered what it felt like to swing a painted bat that was actually worse than the bat it's painted as...

J/K BTW

mjs

Dodging bullets
If that other paypal falls thru, I have paypal waiting also...I always wondered what it felt like to swing a painted bat that was actually worse than the bat it's painted as...

what if the easton is cut....ijs

Albino Samoan

That looks identical to the OG synergy. I actually just pulled my old grip tape off to take the rip grip kites out and go back to the knob cuff but we can use the scx2 out at BLD.

It does seem funny to me that these are banned. Its a good bat but not crazy hot in my opinion...maybe I need to break it in more....or learn to shave them like previously suggested:D

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
in the first pic it looks like the handle gets a tad bigger right before easton weaves start. Maybe it is a miken barrel that snapped low, and they used a broken easton to fuse it together?

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
in the first pic it looks like the handle gets a tad bigger right before easton weaves start. Maybe it is a miken barrel that snapped low, and they used a broken easton to fuse it together?

looks the same size to me. black is slimming. :D