ISA Arcadia 7-10-2010

sirblinksalot24

Addicted to Softballfans
Director's looking for another team to make 8.....3 games guaranteed and 250 script for 1st. It's Rec....maybe someone can put together a SBF team.

Utrip style pitching (juking) with stealing after ball crosses plate. 1 hr per inning too.

Call Manny for details and he might give you a discount as well. tell him Michigan sent you.

Cell
626-216-7367

Shop
626-458-9030

sirblinksalot24

Addicted to Softballfans
bjs sounds good...but dont know those guys. well dont sound familiar? but ill see you out there sat...ill be the asian guy wit sanchez on the back.

sirblinksalot24

Addicted to Softballfans
its our buddies bday that sat...we're gonna have a bbq and alot of beer if u wanna swing by and have a drink.

a32axo

Addicted to Softballfans
arcadia

I will be there, Team name Bravo tango, Called him today should have game times tomorrow after 5pm. I thought it was E division, I hope its rec my team aint that good.

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
Director's looking for another team to make 8.....3 games guaranteed and 250 script for 1st. It's Rec....maybe someone can put together a SBF team.

Utrip style pitching (juking) with stealing after ball crosses plate. 1 hr per inning too.

Call Manny for details and he might give you a discount as well. tell him Michigan sent you.

Cell
626-216-7367

Shop
626-458-9030
Watch out everybody. This guy is "recruiting" for his team. They play Saturdays at Whittier Narrows and you have to bring your significant other.

SANCHEZ, It's not an ISA tourney? Good luck you ***.

sirblinksalot24

Addicted to Softballfans
Watch out everybody. This guy is "recruiting" for his team. They play Saturdays at Whittier Narrows and you have to bring your significant other.

SANCHEZ, It's not an ISA tourney? Good luck you ***.

hahaha i play the ghey league with jesse! ha ha ha.