ISA World Series - 2013 - Florida

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Honey Badgers won the "if game" against Crunch time. They put it on us the first game, but we were able to hang in there and come out on top the 2nd game...

The IF game was probably one of the most memorable games I have ever been a part of. Fantastic plays on both sides in those last 2 innings... Crunchtime has a heck of a team, and will only get better (young guys that can flat out play ball)... It was one of those games where if a game-saving play was not made (we had 2 incredible plays, one to end the game, they would have won it. 16-15 in 8 innings in an IF game for the World Championship.... My old 43 year old ass cannot take that kind of stress!

Glad to be part of a great bunch of guys..

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Honey Badgers won the "if game" against Crunch time. They put it on us the first game, but we were able to hang in there and come out on top the 2nd game...

Would love to have played and seen you guys at the end like last time we played...unfortunately ISA is run so bad down here and so shady we voted not to ever play ISA Florida again and that meant not participating in Worlds...

Great job honey Badgers, classy bunch of guys, CONGRATS!!!

Dexb0t

Entertainer
The IF game was probably one of the most memorable games I have ever been a part of. Fantastic plays on both sides in those last 2 innings... Crunchtime has a heck of a team, and will only get better (young guys that can flat out play ball)... It was one of those games where if a game-saving play was not made (we had 2 incredible plays, one to end the game, they would have won it. 16-15 in 8 innings in an IF game for the World Championship.... My old 43 year old ass cannot take that kind of stress!

Glad to be part of a great bunch of guys..

That will definitely be a game to remember for a long time. And yes it was very stressful! My voice was non-existent today.

Would love to have played and seen you guys at the end like last time we played...unfortunately ISA is run so bad down here and so shady we voted not to ever play ISA Florida again and that meant not participating in Worlds...

Great job honey Badgers, classy bunch of guys, CONGRATS!!!

Thanks buddy. I'm sure you guys would have given it a great run as well. You guys have a solid team. We definitely heard alot of drama going on from alot of teams/directors! Hopefully they will get stuff straightened out! Are you guys playing in the USSSA worlds this upcoming weekend?

Trey32

Manager
That will definitely be a game to remember for a long time. And yes it was very stressful! My voice was non-existent today.

Thanks buddy. I'm sure you guys would have given it a great run as well. You guys have a solid team. We definitely heard alot of drama going on from alot of teams/directors! Hopefully they will get stuff straightened out! Are you guys playing in the USSSA worlds this upcoming weekend?

Congrats on the ring Honey Badgers. Had a chance to watch you guys play a little bit before our game.Very solid and classy team from the looks of it. Once again congratulations!

Jimmy34

Board Prick

I am but with my friends from NY - Evolution/S&C Landscaping/THAT WAX, we play 8am F15 vs some team from GA

Dexb0t

Entertainer
Congrats on the ring Honey Badgers. Had a chance to watch you guys play a little bit before our game.Very solid and classy team from the looks of it. Once again congratulations!

Thank you sir! We appreciate it! You were playing in the D, right?

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
ISA has stripped the D ISA World Title from GEICO, and awarded it to Tampa/Reebok (after in-depth investigating of the Alabama State Director, and the roster)... Congrats to Tampa Reebok!

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
ISA has stripped the D ISA World Title from GEICO, and awarded it to Tampa/Reebok (after in-depth investigating of the Alabama State Director, and the roster)... Congrats to Tampa Reebok!

does the state of Alabama have a new director as well? it would only make sense...

Dexb0t

Entertainer

Wow! That sucks for them, but that's what they get! Congrats Tampa/Reebok. Props to ISA for doing the right thing...

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
From what I have read/heard.... it sure is looking that way.

if you allow him to stay the state director thats like saying "its ok that you cheated and we caught your ass doing, but go ahead and try again next year"...

If you continue to allow problems like this to happen then ISA will never gain a positive reputation. Our state director is done in MN and has been replaced by a guy that we are hoping is able to turn things around and try gain a better image for ISA up here. I still have no ambition to play ISA up here but if he is able to turn it around, alot of teams will come and play. It will be the first time in as long as i can remember that a state director wont be actively playing on a team in MN, i think that causes too many issues. there were calls made by umpires that went our way because he was on our team. ill leave it at that.