ISA Worlds...

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
the whole roster thing in ISA is kinda odd...all you need is a players name, nothing else...no date of birth, no address, none of that...when we added for worlds i was asked, "whats their name?" and they were put on the roster...sweet, thanks

Its still no where near as bad as SSAA... Their motto should be "If you have the entry free, your roster is fine with me!"

baldgriff

Lead Oompah Loompah....
Actually - you do have to provide birthdates on the ISA roster. At least when you enter them online. In MN this year managers were required to have rosters entered online, print the roster and have all players playing sign the roster.

Stretch19

Grow up
Actually - you do have to provide birthdates on the ISA roster. At least when you enter them online. In MN this year managers were required to have rosters entered online, print the roster and have all players playing sign the roster.

this wasnt the case for adding people to the roster for worlds...simply give your state director the names and they were added

CUT 4

Addicted to Softballfans
Well we gonna team up next year Dakota and hopefully make a run at it! Had we not had 2 back out on us for different reasons this year day of the world we may have made a little more noise.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Well we gonna team up next year Dakota and hopefully make a run at it! Had we not had 2 back out on us for different reasons this year day of the world we may have made a little more noise.

Yes sir... Ive been running in place at the gym for the last 2 weeks, so I can be faster than Jut come January... Looking forward to it!