ISO Hebrew Hacker . . . .

Country469

Less margin for error there, but I agree to a point. The issue was switching back and forth between other companies.

Normy

The end loads can be a bit beefy but other than that, no complaints here. My experience with the sweet spot is hit the BAT and stay away from the COM. Liking outside pitches, they're tailor made for my swing.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the two pieces were more like the big barrel Mikens, and that's why I didn't like them as much. Never got as hot for me either. Except that ASA wanted that I do death. Hottest bat I've ever swung.

Normy

I think the two pieces were more like the big barrel Mikens, and that's why I didn't like them as much. Never got as hot for me either. Except that ASA wanted that I do death. Hottest bat I've ever swung.
You're referring to the '13? I'd like to find one in a 26. Never swung a 2 piece Combat.

mkimmer

COMbatant
My OG 13 wanted was by far the best Combat I ever owned. Near the end, there was so much tire tracking that I could actually see almost into the barrel. That thing was ugly, but it had the best endload. It wasn't a sledge hammer, but it let you know the endload was there. It took about 100-150 swings to break in, and when it did it was fire!

I had an ASA one, but I don't think I gave it enough time to fully break in. I gave up on it and traded it away.

Normy

My OG 13 wanted was by far the best Combat I ever owned. Near the end, there was so much tire tracking that I could actually see almost into the barrel. That thing was ugly, but it had the best endload. It wasn't a sledge hammer, but it let you know the endload was there. It took about 100-150 swings to break in, and when it did it was fire!

I had an ASA one, but I don't think I gave it enough time to fully break in. I gave up on it and traded it away.
I'd like to find the ASA version that has been through the ringer. There's a '13 DBA on the Bay but from what I've gathered they're not as durable as the Wanted. Too risky of a $200 investment on a used bat.

mkimmer

COMbatant
Yeah, I've seen a few DBAs bust. The Wanted will take a beating especially now that ASA uses 52 core balls. It should last you a while if you find one.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I put at least 500 swings with 44s or harder on mine before it got hot. The ASA one. I was just trying to bust it and let everyone swing it, etc. One day it was a little better, then it was insane. We had no real ASA so it only hit 44s or harder.

Pops34

Part Time Player
I have 2 OG first batches that I use for Senior ball - best bat I have ever used - some Senior bats can hang with it (Dudley Lightening) but any other prefingerprint take a back seat.

mkimmer

COMbatant
kimmer - have you swung a PTE?

Yes! I loved mine. I took it to winter worlds and didn't make an out until my very last swing...... That was when the PTE sharktoothed..... I was super bummed about it. I should have never been swinging it with Freedom balls in 40 degree weather. I would love to have another one.

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
OGAV was amazing. Plague broke in fast and broke faster. Bryson Baker was the best COMbat I’ve ever swung.

Been a long time since I played. Popped in looking for Gary, (He’s the short dude with the beard), not sure why I chimed in.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
OGAV was amazing. Plague broke in fast and broke faster. Bryson Baker was the best COMbat I’ve ever swung.

Been a long time since I played. Popped in looking for Gary, (He’s the short dude with the beard), not sure why I chimed in.
he's been MIA since he started a new job and had a baby. Curious if he ended up selling off his combat collection