It's just league bruh

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
90% are nuts. getting pissed cuz we drop bombs and smash middle when we're up 15.

It's just league bruh, why you mad?

RetMilVet

Project War Path
I believe 99% really do. Deep in your heart, you know you really care bro. Play to win, party afterwards.:cool:

Last edited:

ROCKKROWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Always took pride in winning league. Back in the day people would gun for you becasue we were considered one of the better teams around. I didn't like the fact that if we did lose a game to them it was like winning the world series. Tourneys and Nationals are nice but a W is a W in any game!

Audissey

Addicted to Softballfans
as said before, i care. whats the point in playing if you don't??? if you don't care, why pay fees, take time out of your more important schedule to come out, and play?? i pay money most of the time and i wanna win but more importantly, i wanna do good for me. if we are smashing a team, i won't go all out but i'll still play hard.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I care more about league than I do a tournament. Anyone can have a day where they just roll and can go a whole day without losing. Playing league you might have a bad night where a horrible team is giving you a handful.

Country35

Banned User
League = 4 chances to hit a bomb, 5-7 innings of 50% effort on the field and on the basepaths, and a beer afterwards

scoopmachine11

If u dont know,now u know
I don't really care bout winning league too much, but I care about getting as many at bats as I can. But if I really think about it, I do not play softball for the money, so who cares what type of game it is. Most important is playing close games and not run rule games.

Pronk17

Addicted to Softballfans
I care about league because due to work and family league is all I have time for anymore. And if I don't care why play?

kojak33

Addicted to Softballfans
There's usually 10-12 teams in our leagues here, the top 3-4 teams are usually the "big boy" teams and all the other teams are out trying to win and have fun. Those other teams all really care, cause they almost will never play tourneys or most likely be good enough to get on a tourney team.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
You don't care about league then stay the **** home.........Take your bp, sit on your couch and be too cool to give a ****. If you do bother with league than you should give care, because for some it's all they have and they deserve your best effort.

sct9680

Addicted to Softballfans
I take it pretty serious. But then again, I probably wouldn't play it at all if there wasn't a BLD here.

Country35

Banned User
did that, they rolled up on us like we were the mafia and ****

I always knew you were OG, mjsgodfather

You don't care about league then stay the **** home.........Take your bp, sit on your couch and be too cool to give a ****. If you do bother with league than you should give care, because for some it's all they have and they deserve your best effort.

my 50% effrort at league > 95% of people in leagues 110% effort....stfu yellow pants

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
my 50% effrort at league > 95% of people in leagues 110% effort....stfu yellow pants

Ok Warpath...........You must be practicing to be like him, because you matched his douche almost perfectly with your response...............

GOLD MOTHER****ER!!! Gold.

Country35

Banned User
Ok Warpath...........You must be practicing to be like him, because you matched his douche almost perfectly with your response...............

GOLD MOTHER****ER!!! Gold.

its true, I pitched in league last night, couldnt be bothered to pump fake

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Why is everything a fight on here?? Since the end resault is a ugly ass Tshirt I have to admit its pretty hard to get pumped up 3 times a week against teams that say **** like "you guys dont belong here" or "is this even fun for you?".. so nope no 100%